After nearly a week of pretty good Bluetooth connectivity following the second MM update from BlackBerry, spottiness has suddenly returned. Specifically, upon waking the device, audio trips and drops out for about 5-10 seconds, which I experienced before the update on this and another priv.

I understand the recent update addresses some Bluetooth issues.

..But, anyone else experiencing this or have a suggested fix (or hopefully a fix from BlackBerry is in the works).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-06-16 07:12 PM
    To alleviate the issue, try a 32 second power key press to reset the device..It helps clear out the cobwebs and usually helps in these situations.. Also, what build number are you using? Settings>About Phone>Build Number... Good luck
    06-07-16 10:37 AM
    edit - oops.. just realized i had already asked this question in previous post..
    06-07-16 03:03 PM
    Thank you much, JM_forfun:

I'll try the 32nd reboot here in a bit, but my build # is: AAF153
    06-07-16 10:39 PM
    Any luck? I am having the same issues...

Edit: to add more info, I found that you can workaround this issue by forgetting the device and connecting it again
    FF22 likes this.
    06-08-16 03:09 AM
    Are you sure it's not the other notification sound mutes the audio momentarily? I sometimes have this issue too but later found it's the notification sound of an incoming text message or emails. However your 5-10 seconds seems too long...

(The other notification sound does not stream through BT so it sounds like the music is muted for a couple of seconds.)

06-08-16 10:41 AM
    To alleviate the issue, try a 32 second power key press to reset the device..It helps clear out the cobwebs and usually helps in these situations.. Also, what build number are you using? Settings>About Phone>Build Number... Good luck
    After most of a day after a 32 second reboot, spottiness returned.

06-10-16 12:18 AM
    Are you sure it's not the other notification sound mutes the audio momentarily? I sometimes have this issue too but later found it's the notification sound of an incoming text message or emails. However your 5-10 seconds seems too long...

(The other notification sound does not stream through BT so it sounds like the music is muted for a couple of seconds.)

Thank you, but not at issue here.

06-10-16 12:19 AM