I've had my BB Priv for about two years now (I bought it brand new, but didn't get the latest model to save money). Generally speaking I avoid updates because I hate it when the update screws something else up, but anyway, a few months ago I updated some of the basic BB apps like Calendar, Hub, and maybe Phone was in there. Then all my speed dial numbers went away. Ever since then, when I dial someone the number will show up in speed dial, but will then disappear again later that day, or definitely by the next day. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I'm running Android 6.0.1, if that helps, which I believe is the most updated I can get with this phone.
    08-06-19 03:50 PM
    Generally speaking I'd check first if the update(s) reset any of your settings to default. I've had my short-press default (hotkey) turned back into a universal search, after changing which I've had to reorganize all my short-press shortcuts back because they came back almost all blank
    08-06-19 07:21 PM
    Thanks for writing back. I've never really used shortcuts on this phone, so after reading your post I looked that up. Then I saw something about star'ing or favorite'ing contacts in order to add them to speed dial. I was waiting to write back until I saw how long the speed dial contacts stayed there, but it's been two full days now and this method seems to be working. So in an indirect way, thank you! This explains why I couldn't find anyone else with this "problem".
    08-09-19 09:27 AM