I've bought a new BlackBerry cellphone around of 3 little days, and, wow, I've a problem with my receiver speaker. I've downloaded Virtual Expert and, yes, they say I've have a problem ( the application don't find the receiver speaker) . I've turn off the cell, reset all the cell to find the problem is not fix !!!! I work in electronic/technology/computer/ cellphone store around of 9 years and all the time, I've used BlackBerry. Never I've problem with all my cell. So, Bell, yes, is my provider, tell me " make a D.O.A, but, to make that, the store must have another cell ( exactly the same model) but Bell don't sale it anymore !!!!!! So, the only thing they offert to me, is too repair !! ****... I can understand if the cellphone have 3-4 month, but not 3 fu...ing day !!!???? HELP
    09-21-17 07:07 PM
    If Bell doesn't sell it anymore, how did you buy it 3 days ago? Also, not sure what kind of help you're looking for. The device has a hardware issue, you already know this as BlackBerry Virtual Expert told you so. Your only help is to deal with Bell, assuming you bought it from them, and if you didn't buy it from Bell then..

1) I'm not sure why you would be mad at Bell.
    2) You'll have to take it up with wherever you actually purchased the device.
    09-22-17 01:37 AM