WOW! While I'm still waiting here for Verizon to release the PRIV so I can start a new chapter in my phone world, I can't help but notice how many pointless and silly threads have been flooding Crackberry either bashing the PRIV for not having super powers, or just people whining and complaining as if their entire life is based off of a silly phone...

I've been on BB10 for years, I barely know how to use Android but I'm excited to try it and give it a fair shot. Do I expect this phone to be issue free? Hell no! But at least I'm being honest with myself and know that I'm not being forced to switch, but would be choosing to do so because I want more access to apps, and personally just feel an upgrade from my Z30 is due.

Seriously people, it's a phone, not a freakin spouse. If you don't like it, go try something else, but for the rest of us that very much appreciate the hard work BlackBerry put in into bridging the app gap etc, please just stop with the million daily PRIV threads whining about the keyboard being too small, the speaker not being loud enough, the 2mp camera not enough for your selfie fetish, ENOUGH!!! No one is forcing you to stick with BlackBerry or use the PRIV. Go to Apple and see how much you like being restricted from everything and paying tons for accessories that constantly break!

Sincerely,

A long time BlackBerry user for the good and bad!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by thebum23; 11-22-15 at 11:53 AM.
    ce71, Uzi, n8tiveg and 2 others like this.
    11-22-15 11:37 AM
    Go to Apple and see how much you like being restricted from everything and paying tons for accessories that constantly brake!

Posted via CB10
    Too many stop signs?

Just kidding.
    gebco, lift and eldricho like this.
    11-22-15 11:41 AM
    WOW! While I'm still waiting here for Verizon to release the PRIV so I can start a new chapter in my phone world, I can't help but notice how many pointless and silly threads have been flooding Crackberry either bashing the PRIV for not having super powers, or just people whining and complaining as if their entire life is based off of a silly phone...

I've been on BB10 for years, I barely know how to use Android but I'm excited to try it and give it a fair shot. Do I expect this phone to be issue free? Hell no! But at least I'm being honest with myself and know that I'm not being forced to switch, but would be choosing to do so because I want more access to apps, and personally just feel an upgrade from my Z30 is due.

Seriously people, it's a phone, not a freakin spouse. If you don't like it, go try something else, but for the rest of us that very much appreciate the hard work BlackBerry put in into bridging the app gap etc, please just stop with the million daily PRIV threads whining about the keyboard being too small, the speaker not being loud enough, the 2mp camera not enough for your selfie fetish, ENOUGH!!! No one is forcing you to stick with BlackBerry or use the PRIV. Go to Apple and see how much you like being restricted from everything and paying tons for accessories that constantly break!

Sincerely,

A long time BlackBerry user for the good and bad!

Posted via CB10
    Amen to this!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    thebum23 likes this.
    11-22-15 08:32 PM
    I am loving my Priv. It is a HUGE upgrade from my old Q10. Apps, customization, beautiful hardware... It's everything I could ever want in a phone. No, it isn't perfect, but it's pretty close.
    fast666 and thebum23 like this.
    11-22-15 08:46 PM
    Well just imagine what would happen with all these cellphone forums if no one praised and criticized they would be useless.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 09:02 PM