My priv just randomly started playing the music through the speakers and headphones at the same time..? How do I disable this? I've check settings for music app, sound settings in phone, tried restarting.

Anything?
    11-10-16 12:48 PM
    Install this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lackberry.bbve
    Press the "Tests" button and "list" the audio tests. Look for "headset detect" and click on it.

In this test, the software asks you to connect the headset and will report when they are detected, you can disconnect them and see the status too.

If the detection doesn't work, the connector is probably not making good connection to the flex cable inside the phone. You can see that connection in this picture:
    BlackBerry PRIV X-Ray with annotations - Album on Imgur

good luck
    11-10-16 01:54 PM
    Same thing happens to me upon a restart of device. It usually corrects itself if I unplug earbuds and restart device again and then plug them back in

It's happened several times since MM update

Good luck, as I know how frustrating it can be when you think you are listening privately and all those around can hear...
    11-10-16 01:59 PM
    I tested it through the BlackBerry App and it was able to detect without any issues, however it was still doing it. I ended up restarting a few times and it finally worked. Very weird.

I went through every setting I could find and couldn't seem to find anything, so that tells me it's either hardware or an os glitch ?
    11-10-16 03:40 PM