Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    im using a BB PRIV, I do not install or do anything special with him, and yesterday he still worked normally, but this morning the notice "Sorry, BlackBerry Launcher has stopped" appear, and then the notice flashing continuously and I cant do nothing to turn it off (restart, turn off power...cant solve the problem).

the device can still receive message, email, incomming call...everything, just only can not interact with them because the notice is always appear and disappear on the main screen.

can anyone give me a solution for this ?

thank you. and sorry for my bad English.

this is the video of the problem

Last edited by Sky.TNNL; 03-01-16 at 10:54 PM.
    03-01-16 10:23 PM
    Hold down power button for 32 seconds
    03-01-16 10:30 PM
    Hold down power button for 32 seconds
    thank you for yor reply. i have tried and it does not work. same problem

now my device is stuck and the login screen. can not turn off or do anything with him.
    03-01-16 10:46 PM
    Having the same issue after updating app launcher. Tried the 32 second power button hold and nothing happened. Can only access previous apd Web pages. Any suggestions?
    03-01-16 11:09 PM
    Hi claim warranty contact BlackBerry support
    03-01-16 11:31 PM
    Do you have emails in the hub you want to backup? If not go to settings/app/bb hub and delete data and cache and set up the email again

Posted via the Priv CrackBerry App for Android
    03-02-16 02:19 AM
    Hey!

This is an unfortunate bug of the latest launcher update.

To solve this, do the following:

• Access device settings/Apps (by swiping down by two fingers from the top of the screen)
    • Search for BlackBerry Launcher, then hit Clear Cache and Clear Data
    • If Clear Data is not available, go to Security/Device administrators, and uncheck BlackBerry Launcher

Keep in mind that after doing this, you'll lose all your custom shortcuts. Also don't forget to re-enable BlackBerry Launcher as a device administrator.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Renwick; 03-02-16 at 06:30 AM.
    03-02-16 04:21 AM
    I deleted the launcher and added again. Lost folder info but no other issues since. Will not launch Blackberry Launcher and rearrange icons anymore until an update releases.
    03-02-16 08:27 AM
    I deleted the launcher and added again. Lost folder info but no other issues since. Will not launch Blackberry Launcher and rearrange icons anymore until an update releases.
    I am new to the Priv and smartphones in general.

How do you delete the launcher?

I got this error message just this afternoon.
    03-29-16 07:04 PM
    Spent several sessions on the phone with BlackBerry Priv support. Thought it was fixed many times and the error message always came back.

Final solution was to download and install the app ... Go Launcher. Works great and the colour will mirror a Priv, which I like, although other colours could be used. After spending a bit of time setting up my home page the way I like it ... several folders and only one home page ... it looks great and as if nothing happened. I will probably just keep this launcher even if BlackBerry eventually fixes their launcher.
    03-30-16 06:56 PM
    There definitely is a launcher issue. I hope they get it sorted out. I get lag and momentary freezing all the time since the latest launcher uodate, especially when trying to go back to the homescreen from a running app. Frustrating.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-30-16 07:30 PM