Hello I'm interested to buy the priv but still have some questions.

how is multitasking on the priv, is it workable?

How is the rear camera compare the Samsung galaxy s6 or iPhone 6s?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:17 AM
    I think there are many reviews online already talk about the PRIV just check YouTube. I don't know what you mean by multi-tasking because to my knowledge such thing doesn't exist yet. I tried IPhone, Android and BB10, multi tasking it's just not quite there yet, some apps works and most doesn't. But typical apps like Skype, what's up, snap chat and others will continue to work just fine in the background, but if you are playing videos, playing games they most probably going to pause when you switch between apps and that's for a valid reason to save your battery power.

Posted via CB10
    frozenflame1988 likes this.
    11-09-15 07:24 AM
    Multitasking - just like any other 'Android' device
    Camera - I can't answer that, since I've not owned or used those two devices. But against a Note 5, it isn't bad. I do feel you have to play with the camera settings a little, to get better images.
    11-09-15 07:26 AM
    Multitasking - just like any other 'Android' device
    Camera - I can't answer that, since I've not owned or used those two devices. But against a Note 5, it isn't bad. I do feel you have to play with the camera settings a little, to get better images.
    So you can confirm the qlty is the same as the note 5? Right, sounds very good

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 08:03 AM
    I think there are many reviews online already talk about the PRIV just check YouTube. I don't know what you mean by multi-tasking because to my knowledge such thing doesn't exist yet. I tried IPhone, Android and BB10, multi tasking it's just not quite there yet, some apps works and most doesn't. But typical apps like Skype, what's up, snap chat and others will continue to work just fine in the background, but if you are playing videos, playing games they most probably going to pause when you switch between apps and that's for a valid reason to save your battery power.

Posted via CB10
    Sure u are right there are many reviews, but it confuse me more because all reviews talk different one say the camera is very good, the other one says the camera is very bad, about the multitasking, I only have experience with bb10 and ios, never used android, what I hear is that the multitasking is not so good as bb10, but is it better as ios?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 08:10 AM
    Multitasking is simple on a android device as far as the camera goes it takes beautiful shots just a little slow.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 08:14 AM