Textra app works amazing.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-06-16 02:21 PM
    I'm still having this issue with no solution yet. Does anyone have any more details on what to do?
    01-14-16 01:53 PM
    Group text works on Textra, cannot send out pics even as I sent 'no limits' as data usage.
    01-14-16 08:32 PM
    Group text works on Textra, cannot send out pics even as I sent 'no limits' as data usage.
    Which carrier are you? Only the 1MB options worked for me on AT&T I believe.

01-14-16 09:01 PM
    Textra didn't work for me. The same problem is still there. Called att with zero help. Have a call in to BlackBerry. Waiting for a call back.

01-15-16 10:43 AM
    Which carrier are you? Only the 1MB options worked for me on AT&T I believe.

This fixed it for it. Was on the phone with AT&T for about an hour and half. Went through all the APNS, settings, and Proxys.. no luck. The rep had a test phone so we were testing the MMS function and I could receive pics, but not send them out. It was either giving me an error 'file too large' or 'something went wrong, try again'. Finally lowered the size to 1mb (which never had problems on my Passport) .. and it worked. Talk about frustration!
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-16-16 10:57 PM
    I had the same problem and 8SMS fixed it for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the Priv
    01-17-16 05:37 AM
    This fixed it for it. Was on the phone with AT&T for about an hour and half. Went through all the APNS, settings, and Proxys.. no luck. The rep had a test phone so we were testing the MMS function and I could receive pics, but not send them out. It was either giving me an error 'file too large' or 'something went wrong, try again'. Finally lowered the size to 1mb (which never had problems on my Passport) .. and it worked. Talk about frustration!
    Yeah, something about the Priv and AT&T (at least, in my case) is weird about MMS. I've had working MMS (always using Textra) since day 1 for over a month and a half, and now yesterday I got a notification from Textra which said "Couldn't retrieve MMS. Go to..." with instructions to find the APN settings inside Textra. This was completely random, out of the blue..I'd changed absolutely no settings recently, and had downloaded no apps recently. I couldn't figure it out'; I had some friends send me random photos to test, and I wasn't getting any of them anymore. Only SMS.

Then I went in to my phone settings, call settings, and toggled off and then back on the Enhanced HD Calling option or whatever. Boom, immediately received MMS again.
    Really odd. And the only reason I thought of that was because of threads on here where people talked about turning that off.
    For me, though, I turned it right back on and MMS worked again. So I think it just needs to be toggled for the fix.
    01-17-16 09:55 AM
33 12