For those of you having issues with texts and BBM (and other non-email accounts) missing from HUB general view (but showing in their individual views) after MM Update, here is the solution.

The issue related to the individual permissions baked into MM. The Hub needs "permission" to access those other apps (your text app, BBM, etc.) I guess they designed it to be automatic, but for some reason it's not working for some people. After my update, it didn't work for me. Here is the solution:

Close Hub
    Go to Settings, then Apps, then Hub
    Force stop
    Clear cache
    Clear data (this will not wipe anything)
    Close settings
    (Do not clear data or anything from BlackBerry Services!)
    Reopen Hub

It may ask you to give Hub permissions to access things. Accept them all.

You'll be presented with the Hub welcome screen asking you to set up an account. Skip it.

Voila! All messages should show in Hub general view.

You may have to do this all more than once. You will probably have to re-set up your Hub settings, such as conversation view on/off, account colors, LED colors, etc. Once it's set up and working, it should not stop working.

Posted via CB10
    SteelGreek and lesarmitage like this.
    04-27-16 06:26 PM
    It's not quite a permissions issue, but the fix there will get you into working ground generally.

Two full solutions...

1) Un-sync deleted items folder for email and clear Hub data/cache

2) if you need deleted items syncing go into Hub settings - general settings - and change "show filed messages in" setting to folder only.

It has to do with the query were using to filter deleted items from the hub and account views. It's picking up some extra stuff it shouldn't be.
    04-30-16 10:38 AM
    It's not quite a permissions issue, but the fix there will get you into working ground generally.

Two full solutions...

1) Un-sync deleted items folder for email and clear Hub data/cache

2) if you need deleted items syncing go into Hub settings - general settings - and change "show filed messages in" setting to folder only.

It has to do with the query were using to filter deleted items from the hub and account views. It's picking up some extra stuff it shouldn't be.
    Interesting. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 04:19 PM