Despite all my effort, I could not find a repair shop in montreal that has the software to unblock my blackberry priv blocked in startup mode after putting in plane mode during the vacation. Al of the shops can replace mechanical parts but none have the right software. can somebody give me the right place/name in quebec? thank you merci eric
    08-19-18 10:49 AM
    You're asking in the wrong forum for starters. Secondly you phone's airplane mode won't block you from loading up your phone. if you don't know your password then you've pretty much bricked your device. Blackberry android phones can't be hacked to bypass login credentials
    08-19-18 03:04 PM
    You're asking in the wrong forum for starters. Secondly you phone's airplane mode won't block you from loading up your phone. if you don't know your password then you've pretty much bricked your device. Blackberry android phones can't be hacked to bypass login credentials
    Hello. I have my passwords but the sofware issue is not letting me even to go up to the password menu. Searching through the different forums, i could figure that it has been a rather common issue with other android phone from different brands. Sad as I had Blackberrys for the last 20 years and my priv is my first android one but it looks more and more difficult to get supportwith blackberrys outside changing physical parts. I was able to go to the hidden start up menu to try the accelerated start up procedure, with the same negative result.
    So if anybody can find a support phone number that works in canada or even better a store that does have th eright bberry sofware to overcome my issue I will be grateful. Eric
    08-20-18 06:19 AM
    08-21-18 01:21 AM