Apologies for not keeping up with all the goings on around here. Noticed there's only the priv in this section of the board and someone mentioned in another post that they won't bring out a bb10 version of the priv because it would be too expensive to make drivers.

What happened to the leaked pictures of se running android, where they a hoax?

What happened to the slider that was whipped out at some BlackBerry show that had what appeared to be Bb10 running on it?

Posted by Passport on bb10 but not sure for how much longer!
    10-07-15 05:03 PM
    What happened to the leaked pictures of se running android, where they a hoax?
    Development device. As suspected, it was used as a test platform for Android. Although things could change, you're not likely to see a current-generation Passport running Android.. Next gen, well that's a different story.
    10-07-15 05:28 PM
    What happened to the slider that was whipped out at some BlackBerry show that had what appeared to be Bb10 running on it?
    That was just a dummy with a BB10 screen printout overlaid on a light.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    10-07-15 05:46 PM
    That device was duly running BlackBerry 10 OS, I suppose, for development purposes.

I have been wondering what has happened to the slider in white color outfit.

So what happened to the SE?-blackberry-slider-clean-22.jpg

So what happened to the SE?-blackberry-slider.jpg

Posted via CB10
    1raygin likes this.
    10-07-15 07:23 PM
    That device was duly running BlackBerry 10 OS, I suppose, for development purposes.

I have been wondering what has happened to the slider in white color outfit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-slider-clean-22.jpg 
Views:	827 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	374886

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-slider.jpg 
Views:	790 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	374887

Posted via CB10
    As mentioned right above your post, that's a dummy device - it's why the on screen image is so pale.

White could still be coming. We haven't seen final retail products yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 08:21 PM
    Thanks for getting me upto date. There's a lot of neigh saying going on at the moment especially in this section of the board. It won't save BlackBerry, bb10 is dead etc, so on and so forth. Not sure why these people even come here or still have a BlackBerry for that matter if they feel so negative.

Have some faith, if Chen says he's keeping bb10 for the faithful then let's see, the proof of the pudding and all that. Personally my own opinion is that at some point down the road it's not beyond the realms of fantasy to see bb10 on a slider. Chens pandering to both sides at the moment which is a good thing. Maybe it would cost a few quid to run drivers for bb10 but to a 3 bill company what difference really would it make. I would hazard a guess that somebody at BlackBerry has already had a mess about to see what would work.

Posted by Passport on bb10 but not sure for how much longer!
    10-08-15 07:39 AM