11-17-15 01:38 PM
57 123
tools
    Rumour!

Trololol!
    Come on -.-
    Its a fact. Upgrade to the latest version, then downgrade and see. It's not possible. But dont upgrade to the latest version cuz u will regret it.
    10-10-15 03:05 AM
    Come on -.-
    Its a fact. Upgrade to the latest version, then downgrade and see. It's not possible. But dont upgrade to the latest version cuz u will regret it.
    No problem for me, because i'm fan of mobile security.
    10-10-15 04:32 AM
    No problem for me, because i'm fan of mobile security.
    I cant downgrade. It sucks :/
    i miss 10.2.1
    10-10-15 11:53 AM
    I purchased a BlackBerry Priv and have already gone back to my Passport; I just do not like the Android operating system any more now that I am used to BB10. BB10 even though it did not sell well wasn't the issue it was that the media and developers would not develop apps for BB10. This was unfortunate, but I am not an APP person and I have found that I didn't really need any extra apps on my phone than what BB10 already had to offer.

I regret purchasing the Passport and wish I still had my Z30 and my Priv is already going to a friend of mine whom prefers Android.
    11-16-15 05:49 PM
    I purchased a BlackBerry Priv and have already gone back to my Passport; I just do not like the Android operating system any more now that I am used to BB10. BB10 even though it did not sell well wasn't the issue it was that the media and developers would not develop apps for BB10. This was unfortunate, but I am not an APP person and I have found that I didn't really need any extra apps on my phone than what BB10 already had to offer.

I regret purchasing the Passport and wish I still had my Z30 and my Priv is already going to a friend of mine whom prefers Android.
    Did the same thing. Using the Passport after spending 4 days with the Priv. Since the Hub did not have both Gmail and Good mail together as well as Good having notification bugs I kept going back and forth between apps. Not to mention handling the Priv is not as durable imo as the Passport with the Seidio surface case. Will hold onto the phone and continue see if the hub will improve or BES12 secure workspace mail will integrate with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 06:53 PM

Good one!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 01:35 PM
    We want BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    11-17-15 01:38 PM
57 123