When BlackBerry hub came to the playstore... I wanted it on my z ultra... didnt happen... it was marshmallow above only... this i what I mean.

It is now available for lollipop too... but lollipop is going to become gingerbread by 2020.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 10:46 AM
    It is now available for lollipop too... but lollipop is going to become gingerbread by 2020.
    And what's the problem then, if it's now available?

It's more like KitKat "is going to become gingerbread by 2020" if math serves me right.

But nvm, if you believe iOS is the way to go due to that alleged support, just buy an iPhone and done deal. Why the discussion?
    05-15-17 11:21 AM
    My Aunt is a corporate manager for att and she told me Att is already working on Nougat for the BlackBerry PRIV, she said it would be at least 2 months before it arrives because att has to cram Bloatware and she just laughed. So I'm guessing BlackBerry has it ready for the Unlocked phones but won't release it until after the KEYone's been out awhile because a lot of people won't buy a new phone if they just received a new software to make their phone feel and run new again. That's what my Aunt said anyways.
    Great! Priv receiving nougat shouldn't affect people buying keyone. TCL is very confident that keyone is much better than priv manufactured by BlackBerry.
    05-15-17 11:43 AM
    Great! Priv receiving nougat shouldn't affect people buying keyone. TCL is very confident that keyone is much better than priv manufactured by BlackBerry.
    Not doubting but guess we'll see. Fingers crossed
    krazyatom likes this.
    05-15-17 12:16 PM
    wrong post
    05-15-17 01:30 PM
    The point was, the OS isn't main issue. Pardon my ignorance, by what "flagship" with an 808 has received Nougat?
    Well known phones, is the PRIV, LG G4, LG V10, Nexus 5x, and Motorola MotoX. All of them have been confirmed to receive 7.0. phones that already have been replaced by the next gen (2 gens in the G4), the priv doesn't even have a replacement yet no 7.0 in sight

Do you want me to mention you the SD810 (older SOC than 808) that have 7.0 too?
    05-15-17 03:11 PM
    Yes the Dtek50 , Dtek60 and Priv will all be getting Nougat, but it's not coming until 2 months after the KEYone's release in the Us. So in August we should see it arriving.
    Source?
    05-15-17 03:12 PM
    Priv was supposed to be nexus like... in terms of updates... it should have got nougat a few months back and now BlackBerry should be allowing people to use android O developer preview...

The worst part about BlackBerry androids is that once the phone becomes discontinued... u r ducked. You cant root... u cant flash roms to get latest android.... which kinda sucks.

Posted via CB10
    the LG G4 is what? 6 months older than the PRIV? the LG G4 already say the G5 and G6 being born, and the G4 is still being updated to 7.0. A phone that's MUCH CHEAPER than a PRIV

People on this forum still believe that it's "normal" if the priv doesn't get 7.0... Someone likes to be ripped of or something
    05-15-17 03:14 PM
    Ok, so technically the Nexus is the only that has officially received it.

I still will revert to my actual point, that the hope Nougat will resolve what ails the Priv is doubtful. I'll say a prayer for all those who have one, that I am wrong.
    Now you're just really trying hard to justify yourself.

Maybe I should mention that all those phones but the priv have a software that works properly and isn't clunky and laggy like the priv.

I should also mention that those phones you can get 7.0 since 2016 because you can root them.
    05-15-17 03:16 PM
    the LG G4 is what? 6 months older than the PRIV? the LG G4 already say the G5 and G6 being born, and the G4 is still being updated to 7.0. A phone that's MUCH CHEAPER than a PRIV

People on this forum still believe that it's "normal" if the priv doesn't get 7.0... Someone likes to be ripped of or something
    "MUCH CHEAPER" IN CAPS USUALLY MEANS A BIT MORE THAN 100 $/€ DIFFERENCE.
    If we say a keyboard costs something, which it does, it's pretty much the same price. But yeah, let's BS the world so we can convince them that BlackBerry is the worst.
    05-15-17 03:36 PM
    There's a group of people on here that will literally try to justify and make excuses for every single one of Blackberrys failures and mistreatment towards customers.

They would somehow find a way to defend BlackBerry even if it started a puppy killing factory.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 03:36 PM
    There's a group of people on here that will literally try to justify and make excuses for every single one of Blackberrys failures and mistreatment towards customers.

They would somehow find a way to defend BlackBerry even if it started a puppy killing factory.

Posted via CB10
    I was sure that BB was force-feeding the Priv to puppy's to make sure they were safe for infant teething!

As far as it goes, this discussion is useless for any issue other than to warn people that BB has made no certain commitment to release Nougat for the Priv. In other words, FOLKS, the Priv may or may not get Nougat. We will only know if they release it.
    05-15-17 04:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Too many puppies in the world.
    05-15-17 04:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    You gotta understand that some users are under TCL payroll! Real BlackBerry fans aren't afraid to bash BlackBerry!
    05-15-17 04:43 PM
    "MUCH CHEAPER" IN CAPS USUALLY MEANS A BIT MORE THAN 100 $/€ DIFFERENCE.
    If we say a keyboard costs something, which it does, it's pretty much the same price. But yeah, let's BS the world so we can convince them that BlackBerry is the worst.
    From launch, for example, the G4 was 490£ in UK, and Priv was 530£... When the Priv launched in Europe (November), I can't tell you exactly how much the G4 was, but can't be much more than 400£.
    05-15-17 05:27 PM
    People on this forum still believe that it's "normal" if the priv doesn't get 7.0
    It's a BlckBerry forum, it would be normal for BlackBerry if we don't get it.
    05-15-17 06:13 PM
    Too many puppies in the world.
    Anyone: Sweet and sour puppy?
    BigBadWulf and Nathan Conley like this.
    05-15-17 06:28 PM
    All of them have been confirmed to receive 7.0.
    Kudos! They don't have it yet, and it wouldn't shock me for BlackBerry to come out of nowhere, and push it first.

Now you're just really trying hard to justify yourself.
    No, but I am repeating myself. LoL
    Again, do you want it just because, or believe it will resolve issues the Priv has?

I should also mention that those phones you can get 7.0 since 2016 because you can root them.
    No, because people buy BlackBerries for security. Even if that wasn't their primary concern, they still bought a BlackBerry.

Y'all keep arguing. This is another prime thread example of words and panties getting twisted, whilst there is no prime objective, but to stomp one's feet.
    Blacklatino and gentux like this.
    05-15-17 09:11 PM
    Anyone: Sweet and sour puppy?
    My personal preference...

Warning - NSFW!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    05-15-17 09:14 PM
    BlackBerry 10 is done... I get it... I was in denial... because BlackBerry 10 was miles ahead of the competition for me... now its not...

Just the hub integration was enough for me to stick with BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think BlackBerry is done, correct me if I'm wrong but don't BlackBerry have to maintain BlackBerry 10os for at least another 4 more years due to Government Contracts?
    05-15-17 09:24 PM
    I don't think BlackBerry is done, correct me if I'm wrong but don't BlackBerry have to maintain BlackBerry 10os for at least another 4 more years due to Government Contracts?
    "maintain" sure...whatever that means lol
    05-15-17 09:29 PM
    "maintain" sure...whatever that means lol
    Maintain = provide with necessities for life or existence..
    BigBadWulf and Nathan Conley like this.
    05-15-17 09:33 PM
    No. They just need to pick up the tech support line for a while.
    05-15-17 09:37 PM
    No. They just need to pick up the tech support line for a while.
    I see. Well good thing I bought the Priv and Dtek50 lol. BlackBerry 10 is still by far the best os in my opinion, so smooth.
    krazyatom, BigBadWulf and gentux like this.
    05-15-17 09:40 PM
    If blackberry abandon priv like playbook, we will have a lot of angry customers.
    Wow the PlayBook really hurt a lot of feelings huh? I remember the article and I don't recall BlackBerry promising (the word everyone seems to use to describe it) bb10 on the PlayBook (I could be wrong, that was a long time ago so don't shoot me). I just recall the article saying they planned to have bb10 in the works for the PlayBook. But if you bought the PlayBook for what you imagined it would be in the future over what it was at the moment, that was dumb on your part. And when I say 'your' or 'you', I'm not referring directly to the op, but to whoever bought the PlayBook for the 'what if' factor. I bought mines for what it was and enjoyed it as such.
    05-15-17 09:41 PM
722 ... 23456 ...