ATT rep refused to put mine on, said I wouldn"t have any trouble doing it myself. Had a friend do it (who works on his own cellphones) and it has bubbles still, after a week. But it does fit well and looks nice.
    11-19-15 10:59 AM
    This one doesn't fit. Got it off Amazon.
    11-19-15 01:37 PM
    Forgot the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails so no screen protectors fit the priv?-1447961867973.jpg  
    11-19-15 01:37 PM
    Forgot the picture.
    Yep. I returned mine and got a refund. No response from the seller though.
    11-22-15 02:40 PM
    2016 and apparently the hunt for a viable screen protector in the UK continues... I originally used : G-Color Crystal Clear Full Coverage Screen Protector For Blackberry (I should mention it was the tempered glass not the skin) but found that after a while the left bottom of the screen would start getting dust creeping up until it was almost impossible to read the screen (NOT GOOD) so I am going to try the Skinomi off of Amazon UK as it says it comes with a lifetime warranty and besides if it's ****e I'll just return it - sigh...
    07-13-16 06:28 AM
    The screen of the BlackBerry Priv should not necessarily require any screen protection. Buy a hard case if you mistreat your BlackBerry Priv.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    07-13-16 06:10 PM
    I just got a tempered glass one off of Amazon today and it fits like a glove

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    07-13-16 07:48 PM
    I just got a tempered glass one off of Amazon today and it fits like a glove

If you could provide a link to the one you purchased, it might help as there are a number of sellers on Amazon. Thanks.
    07-13-16 08:04 PM
    Yeah I wouldn't mind a link to that either. Thanks!

Kickin it newskool with the Priv
    07-14-16 03:15 PM
    Just go to amazon.ca search blackberry priv screen protectors. It's a tempered glass screen protector with 26 reviews and 4 stars

07-14-16 04:17 PM
    Just go to amazon.ca search blackberry priv screen protectors. It's a tempered glass screen protector with 26 reviews and 4 stars

I assume you mean this one?

BB Screen Protector Amazon

Do you have a pic of it installed? Want to see how the logo looks?
    07-14-16 05:01 PM
    Yes that is the one. It was super easy to install, fits perfect and even works with my blackberry case too

07-14-16 05:36 PM
    I highly recommend supershieldz; it fits the edges beautifully. I just installed it and it looks flawless. Remember to use a steamed room to perfect installation. I almost thought I missed everything up because I had a ton of lint but managed to save it with scotch tape.
    07-15-16 02:13 AM
    This is the reply I received from Ghost Armor today:

"Hi , we expect to have Ghost Armor designed for the Blackberry Priv by the end of this week.* It you want to send an email to customer service at [email protected], they can add you to a list to notify you when it is ready for purchase, or they may be able to do a pre-order for you.* Thanks for contacting Ghost Armor."

I only saw this and one other reply mentioning Ghost Armor. I had one installed at a mall kiosk south of Seattle (there seem to be very few these days) and it is now 5 months and it has been flawless. It was fitted to the curved screen. I went with the Matte finish and while it probably dulls the screen a bit, I prefer it to the glaring, shining normal finish. The installer used plenty of fluid to install it but has a drying case with fan and gentle heat.
    07-15-16 08:12 AM
    I hope I can find the glass one here in the us....
    07-15-16 08:39 AM
    BlackBerry Priv Screen Protector,NEXTANY� 3D Full Coverage Temper... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01A6Q7Z1...UvbUpU12506530
    ref=cm_sw_r_cp_udp_apa_b.oIxbTD4BPMP

Fits like a glove

07-15-16 09:15 AM
66 123