View Poll Results: When the Priv launches..

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chen will authorize some tweets as long as the marketing department use their own phones

4 36.36%
  • Chen will splash the cash!

7 63.64%
    We are seeing two narratives emerging around marketing:

1) Chen will not spend significant amounts of money on market and the cheap odd weird ads and 'honest these three people on a forum like it' blog posts are as good as its likely to get

and

2) Chen is very carefully and what we have seen so far is a soft launch and come the 6th, we'll see a launch event and BBRY will start some real marketing campaigns which have millions of dollars behind them

So FIGHT!
    10-28-15 02:03 PM
    They're already splashing the cash. Have you not seen some of the creative flooding the channels? The perv in the forest, the murder in the shower, the metro-sexual is-it-a-girl-or-is-it-a-boy pics, two kinds of fonts, two!

I'm starting to feel sexy (well, except the perv in the forest and the shower murder). PRIV is really heating up!
    Stupified, deadcowboy, cgk and 1 others like this.
    10-28-15 02:43 PM
    Why do CB polls attract so few voters? Currently 200 readers of this thread and 4 bothered to vote (and that's a fairly typical percentage)
    10-28-15 04:02 PM
    Why do CB polls attract so few voters? Currently 200 readers of this thread and 4 bothered to vote (and that's a fairly typical percentage)
    Cannot vote from the app, and a majority of us browse on our phones via the CB app .

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    JeepBB and deadcowboy like this.
    10-28-15 04:05 PM
    Because it is pretty much impossible to vote from mobile.

D'oh, ninja'd above.
    anon4226395 likes this.
    10-28-15 04:08 PM
    And, if you're mobile and aren't using the CB App, you're most likely using Tapatalk... and that can't see polls either.

On topic: I'm really not sure what to expect on the 6th. The ad campaign that we've seen thus far is weird and unfocused. I'm starting to think it's a bizarre Halloween-themed joke - but I'm unsure who will be laughing at the end.

Being the "optimist" that I am, I doubt Chen will spend any money on the Priv. I think the current low-key Ads aimed at perverts and homicidal manics will continue. I don't really know if that's Chen's entire target audience though... he keeps saying that he's after the Enterprise market, so maybe there'll be a few Ads featuring manics in sharp suits and ties with an axe in one hand and a Priv in the other?
    Last edited by JeepBB; 10-28-15 at 05:12 PM.
    10-28-15 05:00 PM
    No poll visible on app.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 07:17 PM
    CB stopped development on their bb10 app? I guess we can understand why

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 07:18 PM