11-12-15 08:03 AM
87 ... 234
tools
    After picking up my device Fri I went to bestbuy after and got the clearplex put on. Pretty awesome I must say.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 07:28 AM
    The back part is an attached premium hard shell that slips on quite snugly, and the flip cover simply folds over.

Thanks. Does that mean that the back of the phone isn't naked anymore? Different texture?
    11-10-15 08:39 PM
    Back is leather.
    xtremesniper likes this.
    11-10-15 08:52 PM
    One more vote for the flip case. First device I have ever had with a flip case that allows google voice commands through a headset with the case closed. Tried Samsungs for years and commands don't work with the flip case closed.
    11-10-15 09:14 PM
    Does the body attachment of the flip case leave marks/damage the side of the phone - like with the reported issues with the hardshell case?
    11-11-15 01:44 AM
    After picking up my device Fri I went to bestbuy after and got the clearplex put on. Pretty awesome I must say.

Can you post a pic with the Clear Plex on your phone?

Thanks
    11-12-15 12:17 AM
    WE NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!!

Thanks they speak a thousand words
    Went to YouTube and visit here on and off but no one giving reviews with videos or pictures. Can't decide what to buy!

11-12-15 12:32 AM
    Purchased the leather holster but probably returning for the leather case.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Blackberry Priv
    Lol I bought both

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:33 AM
    Love the look of the SmartFlip case with its cool little window, but appreciate the practicality of the Slide-Out case, so went with the hard case. A scratch to my device would bother me too much. My problem, I understand. Am still wondering how sturdy Gorilla Glass is without a screen protector, as I have not observed an OEM release.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    If it's any consolation, I use my passport without a screen protector.. it spends a lot of time in my back pocket... I work with concrete so my phone also sees a lot of aggregates, sand, cement, etc... I have yet to get a single scratch on my phone... gorilla glass is pretty impressive

Posted via CB10
    Steelsheen likes this.
    11-12-15 12:51 AM
    WE NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!!

Thanks they speak a thousand words
    Went to YouTube and visit here on and off but no one giving reviews with videos or pictures. Can't decide what to buy!

Please see my post on the following thread - the smartflip case is trash imo
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-priv-1047781/
    11-12-15 12:56 AM
    I found that on the flip case, the little tiny LED "window" that is supposed to allow you to see when the LED is on very rarely lines up and usually ends up obscuring the light completely.

11-12-15 07:42 AM
    Would be awesome if someone could take a video of them fiddling with the flip case window features, like swiping through notifications or controlling music.

And even showing the back of the phone with the case on, as so far I've only been able to see it in accessory stock photos.
    11-12-15 08:03 AM
87 ... 234