The demo of the flip case is awesome. Some sort of android wear type of notifications with the flip case. I love it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-05-15 07:36 PM
    Perfect! Thanks for posting the link

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 07:50 PM
    I'm going for holster and hardshell. I hate having the phone naked.
    Theicecreamman likes this.
    11-05-15 08:48 PM
    I'm going for holster and hardshell. I hate having the phone naked.
    What if the hard shell doesn't fit into the holster
    11-05-15 08:48 PM
    My experience using flip cases (galaxy devices) it's really hard to type trying to hold open the case.
    I have to agree. The problem with cases that flip right or left is, if it doesn't sit flush when open, it could cause problems when you actually have to type on the phone. Plus this phone has moving parts. So you have to flip out the case, and slide down the keyboard. It would work great if you just use the soft keyboard, but maybe a pain when using the slider mechanism. I will either not use a case or use just the back portion of the hard shell.
    11-05-15 10:00 PM
    What if the hard shell doesn't fit into the holster
    Ya. You might have issues squeezing it in the holster with the shell on #twss
    11-05-15 10:02 PM
    Just going to wait for some Tech21 case.

Best brand hands down.

11-05-15 10:19 PM
    I think I'm sold on the flip case. The video really did it for me!

nward2010 likes this.
    11-05-15 10:49 PM
    I imagine it would be difficult to type on the PKB while holding the flip cover at the back (especially if it's not flush on the back side). It might affect your typing experience.
    A better implementation of this is a vertical flipping cover (upwards) so the cover just hangs at the back while you type on the PKB.
    Just thinking out loud.
    11-08-15 10:36 AM
    I imagine it would be difficult to type on the PKB while holding the flip cover at the back (especially if it's not flush on the back side). It might affect your typing experience.
    A better implementation of this is a vertical flipping cover (upwards) so the cover just hangs at the back while you type on the PKB.
    Just thinking out loud.
    No problems at all here with my Priv. The case is nappa leather, very soft and supple. Folds around the back much easier than the Passport flip case and actually stays closed (unlike the OG Passport one) !
    11-08-15 10:40 AM
    I have both. I have only used the leather one, and I love it.

It is sometimes doing a weird thing tho. When I close it, the clock doesn't show the minutes, only the hour and a few little dots.. (in the little cut out viewing box)

I am trying to trouble shoot it, but is hard to replicate ....

Anyone else??

11-08-15 11:03 AM
    Anyone shot video of the flip case to show real life use? Want to see it in action before I decide on it or getting the hard shell.
    11-08-15 11:12 AM
    Slide-out hard shell really works nice and greatly improves the feel and balance of the Priv. Learning more about it each hour and it's getting better by the day...a very impressive device...combines all the bests of previous BBs + Android and any app you desire. For a car mount, have really been pleased with Radmo mount that fits in CD slot, which worked for Passport and was easily adjusted for Priv with hard shell. Waiting for Seidio to market a hard-shell and belt clip case.

AT&T Priv STV-100-1
    11-08-15 11:17 AM
    Thinking about getting the Leather Flip Case but does anyone know if it fits with the Sync Pod?

Posted using my sick Z30
    11-08-15 11:59 AM
    Thinking about getting the Leather Flip Case but does anyone know if it fits with the Sync Pod?

Posted using my sick Z30
    No, the Hard Shell fits in the Sync Pod though.
    11-08-15 12:15 PM
    Purchased the leather holster but probably returning for the leather case.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Blackberry Priv
    11-08-15 12:22 PM
    No, the Hard Shell fits in the Sync Pod though.
    Oh man that sucks, I thought I read somewhere that it did fit which is why I got the flip case otherwise would have stuck to the hard shell.

11-08-15 12:24 PM
    Hard case is good, but not a lot of grip on it. It's pretty slick. Also, the keys at the top row are slightly harder to hit because of the case border around the screen.

Other than that, no complaints.

11-08-15 01:05 PM
    Guys i bought a screen protector for my Priv at att store with a hard shell case they actually had it all in Stock for this phone,couldn't believe it!

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Priv powered by Android!
    11-08-15 02:10 PM
    Oh man that sucks, I thought I read somewhere that it did fit which is why I got the flip case otherwise would have stuck to the hard shell.

Just checked. It does actually fit with the flip case too, but you need to keep it opened.
    nomi1978 and DirkManuel like this.
    11-08-15 02:12 PM
    Was thinking of getting a Qi wireless charger for it (probably the Tylt Vu so I can use it as a clock on my bedside table). Anyone know if the wireless charging works through either of these cases? (I have both on order, plus the PRIV whenever that actually turns up..)
    11-08-15 02:30 PM
    I'm not a big fan of the hard shell. The front peice is a little loose and flimsy on mine. Back is good.
    11-08-15 03:16 PM
    Was thinking of getting a Qi wireless charger for it (probably the Tylt Vu so I can use it as a clock on my bedside table). Anyone know if the wireless charging works through either of these cases? (I have both on order, plus the PRIV whenever that actually turns up..)
    Yes, charges through the hard shell case. Don't know about the flip shell does.

11-08-15 05:08 PM
    The Tylt Vu is a great Qi charger, been using it for my Z30 for over a year now. Great for bedside mode. I'm hoping to get the flip case myself for the Priv once Verizon sells it (whenever it is). I'd be surprised if it didn't work with the flip case.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 05:39 PM
    Anyone has a photo of Priv with Black hardshell case without the front portion? How does it look?
    11-08-15 06:57 PM
87 1234