Hey guys,

I have an Anker Quick Charge 2.0 wall charger and going from 20% to full took almost 3 hours. I've had plenty of quick charge compatible android phones previously and they usually only take about 90 minutes to go from empty to full.

I know that quick charging is activated because the LED on the charger is green instead of blue. Are any of you experiencing extremely long charging times when using a Qualcomm certified quick charger?
    11-24-15 03:08 PM
    Yikes! I bought the one in the attached link. It's an Aukey and it works amazingly well. Blazing fast (from 5% to 100% in just over 1.5 hours) and seems to have helped fix some of my battery issues as well (charging to 100%, longer battery life for some reason). I will never go back!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00RJO6AHM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailp age_o00_s00
    11-24-15 03:15 PM
    Hey guys,

I have an Anker Quick Charge 2.0 wall charger and going from 20% to full took almost 3 hours. I've had plenty of quick charge compatible android phones previously and they usually only take about 90 minutes to go from empty to full.

I know that quick charging is activated because the LED on the charger is green instead of blue. Are any of you experiencing extremely long charging times when using a Qualcomm certified quick charger?
    I bought the some one and I vaguely felt that it was taking longer than I expected. I never timed it though.
    11-24-15 03:17 PM
    Yikes! I bought the one in the attached link. It's an Aukey and it works amazingly well. Blazing fast (from 5% to 100% in just over 1.5 hours) and seems to have helped fix some of my battery issues as well (charging to 100%, longer battery life for some reason). I will never go back!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00RJO6AHM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailp age_o00_s00
    Yours is behaving exactly as it should. I've never had any issues with the Anker chargers so something definitely wonky is going on.
    11-24-15 03:35 PM

Does the Aukey charger have two different colored LED's that let you know when quick charge is enabled or not?
    11-24-15 03:38 PM
    Does the Aukey charger have two different colored LED's that let you know when quick charge is enabled or not?
    No, but works great.
    B_Rad BurnZ likes this.
    11-24-15 03:57 PM
    I think there's a problem with your charger or device. I use an aukey car charger and it's so fast it's scary. Gets a Lil hot but I've read that's normal.

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    11-24-15 04:19 PM

I've got this one as well and it's blazing fast. Got the car charger version too

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    B_Rad BurnZ likes this.
    11-24-15 04:32 PM
    Ok, I went ahead and submitted a return for the Anker and ordered the Aukey. Thanks guys for the info.
    B_Rad BurnZ likes this.
    11-24-15 04:50 PM
    Ok, I went ahead and submitted a return for the Anker and ordered the Aukey. Thanks guys for the info.
    I just got the Anker 2.0 last Saturday. Never had quick charge, but it is quicker than stock. Same as you showing LED on green. Seems like their products are quality.

Wondering if I should bother returning. It's not as fast as I thought it would be, but probably better for the battery in the long run since I've basically been using as my standard charger now.

11-24-15 04:55 PM
    I just got the Anker 2.0 last Saturday. Never had quick charge, but it is quicker than stock. Same as you showing LED on green. Seems like their products are quality.

Wondering if I should bother returning. It's not as fast as I thought it would be, but probably better for the battery in the long run since I've basically been using as my standard charger now.

If the quick charge is working correctly, you would definitely see the difference. You can just about stare at your battery percentage indicator and watch it increase. However, the quick charge doesn't kick in unless the device is lower than somewhere around 60%. Anything above that it will charge normally as it's designed this way.
    B_Rad BurnZ and RLTurn77 like this.
    11-24-15 04:58 PM