Installed the MM update yesterday and had 4 apps to update today (Google Sheets, Watch Dox, Facebook Messenger and Vine) and all took too way longer to update compared to Lollipop. Is this due to being updated for the first time on Marshmallow or some sort of bug?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 06:57 AM
    This happens occasionally with the Play Store. I guess they get overloaded with downloads. Nothing to do with MM.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 07:07 AM
    Downloading them was quick just the installing bit took a while. Am keen to see what will happen with the next few updates.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 07:09 AM
    Installing app updates was again slow today!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 03:03 AM
    I noticed that too. Downloading is lightning fast (proving that it's not server load) but it takes for ever to install. Has anyone else had this problem?
    04-29-16 03:19 AM
    i had this problem also since die MM Beta.
    Downloading fast but installing takes way longer (from google play and via APK Installer)
    04-29-16 04:58 AM
    I have this issue with two Privs. Updates go fast, Installing hangs for sometimes several minutes
    02-27-17 06:16 PM
    I have the same problem, Apps download quickly, but they take forever to install. I don't know how it was on Lollipop, since i have my Priv only for three months, and used it only on Marshmallow. First I thought it was a storage speed issue, but i'v tested it and it looks ok.
    03-01-17 08:43 PM
    Please try the following steps and let us know the results :-

1. Perform Clear Data & Clear Cache operations for Google play store and Google Play services applications from settings -> Apps -> All (Select Manage space in Lollipop version for Clear data option)

2. Now open Play store and sync with Google account

3. Update Google play services first before downloading any applications(Open apps like Gmail or Google+ which will prompt Google play services update first)

If still the problem persists try removing synced Google account from Settings -> Accounts -> Google -> Remove account and adding again by Account ->Add account -> Google
    03-01-17 11:15 PM
    I've heard the same regarding other phones and MM. Just let them slowly install in the background, what's the big deal?
    Sure, it would be nice if it was faster, but unfortunatly there's little you (or BB, I guess) can do about it.
    03-02-17 02:44 AM
    Anybody else also notice 3rd party apps using the camera spit out awful quality? Fuzzy, blurry, and all around bad? Snapchat, Instagram, and Amazon to name a few.
    03-02-17 05:40 PM
    Anybody else also notice 3rd party apps using the camera spit out awful quality? Fuzzy, blurry, and all around bad? Snapchat, Instagram, and Amazon to name a few.
    Yep. Its these small niggly issues that have me paying attention to how the KEYone turns out.
    03-02-17 06:31 PM
    Please try the following steps and let us know the results :-

1. Perform Clear Data & Clear Cache operations for Google play store and Google Play services applications from settings -> Apps -> All (Select Manage space in Lollipop version for Clear data option)

2. Now open Play store and sync with Google account

3. Update Google play services first before downloading any applications(Open apps like Gmail or Google+ which will prompt Google play services update first)

If still the problem persists try removing synced Google account from Settings -> Accounts -> Google -> Remove account and adding again by Account ->Add account -> Google
    I tried all the steps and still no help. I have just updated Dropbox app, it took a few seconds to download, but more than four minutes to install.
    03-03-17 05:31 AM
    That's what mine does. It took a half hour to install 6 updates last night lol
    03-03-17 11:15 AM
    To be fair, the default / intended behaviour is for Apps to be installed in the background automatically when the device is plugged in and not in use.

I think I read somewhere that updates are actually installed differently depending on whether they are installed automatically or you trigger them manually. Automatic updates use a more advanced compression algorithm which uses a lot less data, but is supposedly much slower (unless on a really slow network?).
    03-03-17 11:51 AM
    I find the same thing, especially compared to iOS where they download and install very quickly. Of course there are many variables that could be the cause (connection type, size of update, etc.).
    03-03-17 01:43 PM
    95% of mine download and install in the middle of night while on charge, with me in bed sound asleep.
    I do have auto update turned on, and set to download only over wifi. I don't care how long it takes, as long as that doesn't change.
    My only complaint is if there are 6 or more updates at once,sometimes the charging stops, wireless.
    03-03-17 04:29 PM