IMHO, the shot isn't conclusive that it's a slider. OP hope you are able to post better pics that will convince the non believers.
    Last edited by wincyUt; 09-12-15 at 08:23 PM.
    09-12-15 08:08 PM
    IMHO, the shot isn't conclusive that it's a slider. OP hope you are able to post better pics that will the non believers.
    Gasp! Since we don't see a keyboard, could it be a full touch?!
    09-12-15 08:13 PM
    IMHO, the shot isn't conclusive that it's a slider. OP hope you are able to post better pics that will the non believers.
    The only thing that maybe takes away from it is that the user seems to be holding it a bit high up. You can see a little triangle of the other hand also holding the phone, which hints at a typing action.

In other words, the user seems to be typing on the virtual keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:14 PM
    The only thing that maybe takes away from it is that the user seems to be holding it a bit high up. You can see a little triangle of the other hand also holding the phone, which hints at a typing action.

In other words, the user seems to be typing on the virtual keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    "typing on virtual on the virtual keyboard" does not indicate that what the guy has is a slider. Tell me, are you convinced it's a slider?
    09-12-15 08:28 PM
    IMHO, the shot isn't conclusive that it's a slider. OP hope you are able to post better pics that will convince the non believers.
    If you read what he said, the picture was posted to the BerryFlow channel. He didn't take it. The person that got us this photo indeed confirmed that it was the slider. They didn't just see that little glimpse of it and whip out the phone to take a picture. It was the only picture they could get because the guy using it obviously doesn't want to break an NDA by flaunting it everywhere for the cameras.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:34 PM
    Nope, it's a Passport-like metal frame. Not a case imho

Attachment 371031

Posted via CB10
    It looks like one of those cases that they use to camouflage the devices in public kinda a la iPhone 4
    09-12-15 08:44 PM
    "typing on virtual on the virtual keyboard" does not indicate that what the guy has is a slider. Tell me, are you convinced it's a slider?
    That's what I was trying to get at. A point against the slider claim.

However I'm mostly convinced it is, simply due to the large mountain of circumstantial 'evidence' piling up around this image.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AnimalPak200; 09-13-15 at 05:41 AM.
    wincyUt likes this.
    09-12-15 08:50 PM
    Cool. Definitely an AMOLED screen then.
    AMOLED is great: I have the Z30 with AMOLED screen, and it really extends the battery life!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 08:56 PM
    Haha! Sorry... Getting impatient. Really itching to replace my Xperia with the Slider.

Posted via C5303
    Me too. The slider can't come soon enough...
    09-12-15 09:38 PM
    If you read what he said, the picture was posted to the BerryFlow channel. He didn't take it. The person that got us this photo indeed confirmed that it was the slider. They didn't just see that little glimpse of it and whip out the phone to take a picture. It was the only picture they could get because the guy using it obviously doesn't want to break an NDA by flaunting it everywhere for the cameras.

Posted via CB10
    I'm afraid I don't buy that story from whoever told it. This guy was walking around in the public purportedly with a slider but "doesn't want to break an NDA by flaunting it everywhere for cameras". How would he or she know that someone wasn't video taping him or her unknowingly or intentionally without his/her knowledge? Again, the story doesn't add up.
    blackmoe likes this.
    09-12-15 10:13 PM
    What brand of bottled water is that?
    09-12-15 10:22 PM
    I could see the "BlackBerry" logo in the middle top of the phone.

Nope, it's a Passport-like metal frame. Not a case imho

Attachment 371031

Posted via CB10

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    09-12-15 10:40 PM
    What brand of bottled water is that?
    Nestle. Why did nobody point that out? Come on guys
    09-12-15 10:58 PM
    Man, I just hope Blackberry gets a "classy", maybe dark skin for Android... I don't like the "toy'ish" colors of Android lolipop, it doesn't suit the phone at all
    09-12-15 11:07 PM
    I'm afraid I don't buy that story from whoever told it. This guy was walking around in the public purportedly with a slider but "doesn't want to break an NDA by flaunting it everywhere for cameras". How would he or she know that someone wasn't video taping him or her unknowingly or intentionally without his/her knowledge? Again, the story doesn't add up.
    Well, that's the fun part of the internet. You don't have to believe it. Kinda like if I post this...

Slider spotted at Toronto Film Festival-powered_by_android.jpg

Are you gonna believe it? Probably not.... until you see it with your own eyes right in front of you and that's OK, because no one cares if you believe it or not, except for you, which really is all that should matter.
    09-12-15 11:24 PM
    Well, that's the fun part of the internet. You don't have to believe it. Kinda like if I post this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Powered_By_Android.jpg 
Views:	8710 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	371063

Are you gonna believe it? Probably not.... until you see it with your own eyes right in front of you and that's OK, because no one cares if you believe it or not, except for you, which really is all that should matter.
    Omg, Bla1ze you're killing me... I am dying waiting for the official slider/specs announcement here!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 11:44 PM

BB10 fanboys are probably shuddering at the sight of this... Whether real or otherwise.

Posted via C5303
    09-12-15 11:48 PM
    BB10 fanboys are probably shuddering at the sight of this... Whether real or otherwise.

Posted via C5303
    Ohh come on Johnny you know it's real right?
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    09-13-15 12:06 AM
    I think if you've been paying attention to everything that has been posted here recently, and by whom, you'll find that it does add up.
    09-13-15 12:59 AM

Subtle hints. I see you Bla1ze

From my Jamaican Passport
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    09-13-15 01:16 AM

Posted via C5303
    So if someone prefers BB10 over Android, they must be a fanboy? I'm not looking forward to using Android, I've tried them, meh. I won't be getting the slider anyhow, not a fan of the curved screen at all and don't like the added step to get to my keyboard. But I'm dreading that they will give up on BB10 and we'll all be forced to jump on the Android bandwagon... I guess that makes me a "fanboy."
    09-13-15 01:33 AM
    So if someone prefers BB10 over Android, they must be a fanboy? I'm not looking forward to using Android, I've tried them, meh. I won't be getting the slider anyhow, not a fan of the curved screen at all and don't like the added step to get to my keyboard. But I'm dreading that they will give up on BB10 and we'll all be forced to jump on the Android bandwagon... I guess that makes me a "fanboy."
    They are NOT giving up on bb10

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 01:39 AM
    Wow this reminds me of the near future when I am checking my notifications on my slider.
    09-13-15 01:40 AM
    They are NOT giving up on bb10

Posted via CB10
    I really hope not. Unless they can fully simulate BB10 and all of its functions over Android without making it run like crap, I definitely would like to stick with BB10 with the gestures and all of the keyboard shortcuts and trackpad controls...
    09-13-15 01:47 AM
    Nope, never said that. You've misinterpreted it.

Posted via C5303
    09-13-15 01:50 AM
214 12345 ...