09-28-15 08:46 AM
54 123
tools
    Why? I'm far too busy to watch videos on my phone. I'm the last of my kind to use a camera, own a high end audio system. I play games on a pc witch is far and above more satisfying than on my phone. I use it for WORK, managing communications and documents. I socialize in person with other humans. I watch movies on an HDTV. I felt that blackberry had much of the integration of mail, work, texts, ect. and Blend was a great piece to interface with my pc (Which I use for email over two sentences, compose documents, create spreadsheets, etc.). Tell me how android would be better at these tasks than the window 10 integration features. I've yet to actually try the os to any extent, but if it has the features I outlined. It will suit my purposes. After that, Apple strikes me as much more secure and business centered. Android is what it is, a toy that entertains millions, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Nothing wrong with that, if that's what you need. My only point about Chen is that he didn't pick android, he has no choice once he abandoned his own product. Android is the ONLY game you can slap on your own stuff I could easily buy Android from another vendor and still not reward Chen for his lack of effort with hardware. I personally don't see how they stay in any kind of hardware the way they invest in it. As many people have missed, there's more to marketing than making the product. Chen stops there when it comes to hardware, be it BB10 or android. Do you think Chen will spend the money on android to prevent fragmentation? I don't. Doing it the Apple,windows, BB10 way costs money. Money he hasn't been willing to part with so far.
    Last edited by srb151; 09-27-15 at 10:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    09-27-15 10:39 PM
    Being a total supporter of the BlackBerry brand (and BB10), I can only offer this: certainly it is all speculation, but why have we seen so many more Android leaks about this device versus BlackBerry? Even in the wildest of fables, there is a grain of truth (to paraphrase Aesop). Hoping to have a choice, of course!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 01:14 AM
    Exactly! Put the keyboard into the equation and combined with build quality, I think BlackBerry has a solid chance of shifting quite a few handsets.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    fingers crossed it will sell in the bucket loads
    ayngling and guygardner73 like this.
    09-28-15 03:50 AM
    Why? I'm far too busy to watch videos on my phone. I'm the last of my kind to use a camera, own a high end audio system. I play games on a pc witch is far and above more satisfying than on my phone. I use it for WORK, managing communications and documents. I socialize in person with other humans. I watch movies on an HDTV. I felt that blackberry had much of the integration of mail, work, texts, ect. and Blend was a great piece to interface with my pc (Which I use for email over two sentences, compose documents, create spreadsheets, etc.). Tell me how android would be better at these tasks than the window 10 integration features. I've yet to actually try the os to any extent, but if it has the features I outlined. It will suit my purposes. After that, Apple strikes me as much more secure and business centered. Android is what it is, a toy that entertains millions, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Nothing wrong with that, if that's what you need. My only point about Chen is that he didn't pick android, he has no choice once he abandoned his own product. Android is the ONLY game you can slap on your own stuff I could easily buy Android from another vendor and still not reward Chen for his lack of effort with hardware. I personally don't see how they stay in any kind of hardware the way they invest in it. As many people have missed, there's more to marketing than making the product. Chen stops there when it comes to hardware, be it BB10 or android. Do you think Chen will spend the money on android to prevent fragmentation? I don't. Doing it the Apple,windows, BB10 way costs money. Money he hasn't been willing to part with so far.
    Why do some blackberry users have this mindset where bb10 is for work and professionals and Android is just a toy?

Android is pretty versatile. Hell if gaming is your thing the Snail W3d (which looks like a psp/phone) is an option.

If taking decent pictures is your thing (yes even people who go out and socialize will take pictures with their friends at nightly outings) the note 5 and LG G4 should be right up your alley.

What if you need to shoot out a bunch of emails for work, hey that blackberry Priv is just around the corner.

My point is that there's something for everyone out there and just because android has more apps than bb10 doesn't meant it can't be used for productivity purposes.

Hey, I want to learn a new language I better download duolingo for Android then. Hey I need to grasp math a bit better, Khan Academy just released their app for Android.

I suffer from anxiety hey there's an app that can help me with that on the play store.

It just blows my mind the way people try to spin things. "oh bb10 lacks apps? Well I'm a business man who doesn't need to waste my time with apps. Oh the camera on my blackberry isn't that great? Well I'm a businessman and I'm far too busy to take pictures" etc. Etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    MC_A_DOT and raremage like this.
    09-28-15 08:46 AM
54 123