Don't take anyone's word on it. Each has its own.
    I started liking it after a week of use. I just made sure I didn't use the Virtual keyboard in that time so that I give it a fair go.

Trust me writing long emails is a breeze with physical keyboard. Missing my device.

Posted via Note 5
    03-05-16 10:30 PM
    I really like the PRIV physical keyboard. I'm pretty sure it's the thinnest keyboard they've ever built. It didn't take me long at all to get used to the PRIV physical keyboard and I believe it deserves more credit for being part of such an engineering marvel that is the PRIV.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 11:12 PM
    My problem is that it almost seems too sensitive, so that swipe gestures will mess up my typing. Most likely since I learned to glide over the Q10 keys instead of mash them to offset doubletyping.
    I am not a fan of the swipe gesture keyboard and enjoy typing my words out letter by letter, dictating verbatim what lands on my screen, I turned my physical keyboard gestures off and this immediately improved my typing on the Priv... Some people I know enjoy that innovation on their Passports and Privs, but to me this is a feature that hinders my typing not improves it. When using the VKB it comes in handy, but when typing via the PKB it simply gets in the way and slows me down (especially with the cramped keyboard situation happening). I found disabling the gestures to be an improvement as per my personal typing style...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-06-16 11:52 AM
    Thanks again everyone.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 08:07 PM
    I haven't used the pkb for about 3 years and that's all I use now. It took me about a month to get used to it but that had more to do with forgetting how to use the atl key. Pretty smooth now and can type with out looking....kind of.

03-06-16 08:43 PM
    Seems bbry always makes the mistake of arbitrarily changing things rather than taking something great and optimizing and improving what is already working.
    The root issue is they've never found a single phone form factor that everyone can agree is ideal. The keyboard changes are mostly due to form factor variations.

03-06-16 11:03 PM
    I tried the keyboard in a store. I'm not really a pkb guy, but I'm curious about the ability to flick words on the pkb just like on the vkb. But while using the PRIV I always hit the top barrel / speaker grill while flicking words. That really annoyed me...
    03-07-16 01:54 PM
    Priv's keyboard is bad: much too small plus the balance is wrong with the keyboard extended and one does not know how to hold it. I am back on my Passport and just LOVING IT!

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    will308 likes this.
    03-08-16 12:25 AM
    The beauty of human nature is that we adapt. I came from using the Passport since release until the Priv and the 9900 before that since it's release until the Z10 came out. At the time I thought I was using the best pkb they could ever make. Even though the Priv's keys have less travel and are, of course, smaller, I am now as quick if not quicker than on the Passport. The pkb works perfectly. I find no downside. Give me a week or two on my Passport and I know I'll feel as good again with that one too. BlackBerry did a great job on the Priv keyboard.

As an aside, the improvements in the last BlackBerry keyboard apk have significantly improved cursor control.

FF22 likes this.
    03-08-16 02:41 AM
    I'm much faster with my Priv than Passport now. Took me a little while but I'm there.

FF22 likes this.
    03-08-16 05:33 AM
35 12