Since my Blackberry PRIV had a system update a couple of days ago, I regularly find my WiFi and Bluetooth have turned themselves on. This greatly reduces the amount of use I get on one battery charge. I have looked in Blackberry DTEK and turned off the two apps that I thought might be causing it but it is still happening. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone have any idea how to stop it?
    10-29-17 06:31 PM
    make a restart go to settings go to bluetooth (not the drag down menu) and turn it off . Both make again a restart and check it if it is ON then turn off and then delete any apps in the background .. Then leave it how long you want but do not open any apps and go again and check if it is on or OFF ..
    I had this problem but it was casing it apps like Yanosik.pl , (same as waze but for south EUROPE)

what do you mean update the security monthly updates?
    10-30-17 01:22 PM
    Yes, the regular security update. I think you helped me already. I discovered an app that was using my WiFi and Bluetooth, Firechat. It is an emergency messaging service that " wireless mesh networking to enable smartphones to connect via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or Apple’s Multipeer Connectivity Framework without an internet connection by connecting peer-to-peer." Apparently, even though I wasn't using it, it was using my phone. I have uninstalled the app and, if there is an emergency, I will re-install it. (hopefully, I will be able to do that.) Thanks for your reply.
    10-30-17 01:34 PM