Hi! So far I am enjoying my BlackBerry Priv which I got more than 2 weeks ago although I am one of those who have a clicking left side of the screen when the PKB is hidden. At first it was bugging me but I really came to a point where I can completely ignore it.

Anyway, I found another hw issue which I initially thought was just the sim card. I even have to replace the sim card but did not work. Well, the problem is, everytime I take my priv out of the BlackBerry pouch, I saw a message where my sim card was not detected although I can see that my priv is connected and everything seems OK. There was even occasions where I can see I lost the connection but it will just recover and connect again successfully.

As I mentioned, I had the sim replaced and still see the behaviour. I left my device out of pouch overnight and did not see the problem. And as soon as I used my pouch again, I saw the problem happening again. So I thought it's my pouch. But after doing more investigation, I tried touching the top of the sim card slot and I saw the message displayed and my connection lost. So I guess everytime I put back my priv into the pouch, my hand is putting a little bit pressure in the card slot which causes the problem.

I think I really have to change the way I put back my priv into the pouch.

Have you guys seen this behaviour as well in your priv?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by rmmiranda; 11-30-15 at 09:23 AM.
    11-30-15 08:56 AM
    Im having the same problem but I don't use a pouch, I thought o may have messed it up when I put in Sim wrong way, got a new Sim, still happens

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-30-15 10:01 AM