I don't know if it is a phone issue or a Rogers Network issue , but has any encountered any issues with the phone constantly going in and out of phone network. Mine is always showing "no Sim card, please insert card or select network".
    05-05-17 09:35 PM
    Go to your carrier. Sounds like you have a faulty sim card. If so, they should replace it for free. Let them test and go from there. Call carrier and see if they are having network issues in your area.
    05-05-17 10:20 PM
    I had a similar issue with my Sim card from T-Mobile several months ago. The message I got was something like "Sim card needs updating" . They checked it out and issued me a new card.
    05-06-17 12:22 AM
    I've been having this problem rather constantly for the past 2-3 weeks now with Bell/Virgin. I obtained a replacement SIM card which worked well for a few days but the issue is creeping back again. I suspect what's happening is the phone is running too hot and the circuitry is getting buggy in the SIM slot and maybe even shorting out the SIM card. I purchased my PRIV on release day so I guess it is close to it's reasonable end and just waiting for the KEYone to be released factory unlocked in Canada so I can upgrade. I hope my PRIV lasts long enough...
    06-08-17 03:28 PM
    I think protocol's answer has some truth to it. I had this to a major degree this calendar year. switching Sim cards eliminated it greatly but it's still happened a few times since .... when the phone was really hot
    06-10-17 12:11 PM