Howdy ho,

I guess I found another bug on Priv MM. When I put the phone with any kind of profile app into the silent mode, than the phone is getting also into only alarm clock mode. In thise mode, no notification LEDs are working. swiping down from top to the options where I see "only alarm clock" and tappign it (so there is grey shadowed written not disturb) changes the phone back to vibration mode. So i have to press the volume down button to have it into silent without any other mode set in. I posted this topic into a german android forum too for other users.. and it seems to be a PRIV only problem.

Can somebody with the Priv on MM confirm this bug please?
    05-04-16 06:24 PM
    Howdy ho,

I guess I found another bug on Priv MM. When I put the phone with any kind of profile app into the silent mode, than the phone is getting also into only alarm clock mode. In thise mode, no notification LEDs are working. swiping down from top to the options where I see "only alarm clock" and tappign it (so there is grey shadowed written not disturb) changes the phone back to vibration mode. So i have to press the volume down button to have it into silent without any other mode set in. I posted this topic into a german android forum too for other users.. and it seems to be a PRIV only problem.

Can somebody with the Priv on MM confirm this bug please?
    05-31-16 06:37 AM
    I have the opposite problem. If I use Priority / Do Not Disturb mode with Alarms Only, when it exits the mode it keeps my phone in silent even though the setting before was Vibrate or Ringer.

Did you check your Downtime schedules?

Reported to BSR already.
    05-31-16 06:42 AM
    Hi Howdy, Me Too I'm Noticing It Too With My BlackBerry Priv Also, Just Migrated From AT&T To Verizon ..Ever Since I Got A Verizon Phone, There's More Problem With My Verizon Phone Than AT&T .. My AT&T Phone Not 1 Problem @ All ! There's An Application Under All Apps Called NotificationExtension. That Controls All Your Sounds ! Clear Cache , Stop The Application , And Reset The Application.. Turn Off Your Phone And Reboot.. That Should Solve Your Problem! Also Occasionally When You Put The Phone Into Silent Mode, And In the Mornings Or Whenever Possible The Phone Will Become Silent. Just Turn The Phone Off And Reboot .. It Might Be A Marshmallow Error Or 1 Of The Applications That Are Downloaded On The Phone, Causing The Silence..
    05-31-16 06:44 AM