Hi all,

Just received a Sikai glass screen protector from eBay (actually they sent me two, don't know if it was a mistake or not). Have to say that it's worth every penny. It looks and feels so good you can't tell it has a protector. In fact, there is such attention to detail that the black cut-out for the BlackBerry logo and name at the top is cut to go around them. Ordered from China but it was shipped from Germany with free shipping to Canada. For pictures check eBay. Everything they claim is true.

Couldn't be happier with it and thought they deserved to be promoted on crackberry.
    06-14-16 06:32 PM
    Let's see some pics.

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    06-14-16 06:45 PM
    It's the best for what's available in glass for the Priv. I wish skinomi or any other major glass screen protector company would make one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-14-16 06:57 PM
    It's actually quite terrible. Do yourselves a favour and DONT buy one.

A few people may have gotten lucky, but in general the sikai glass protectors are incredibly low quality.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    zephyr613 likes this.
    06-14-16 07:10 PM
    I bought few glass screen protectors myself. It's not bad but i hated all my finger prints being all over the glass and it makes the screen all washed out. Carry mine currently naked and its holding up quite well.
    06-14-16 07:21 PM
    I have it... I wouldn't call it great. It is better than another "transparent" one I got.

Like many others said, it is a fingerprint magnet, there's practically no oleophobic properties. The curve doesn't really fit that well, leading to "wavy" reflections and you can tell the surface is not perfectly flat. To add to that problem, because the curve is not perfectly fit, capacitive touch on the curved edge is ever slightly affected, especially with swipe from the edge being not being detected.

But given that I already broke one and it saved my screen, I'm keeping mine on, better than no protection at all.
    06-14-16 07:29 PM
    Here you go.

So far can't see any visual or screen sensitivity problems. The only thing I don't know about is how well it will stick to the screen. If I find it doesn't stick well I'll post again.

Can't speak to how other people look after their phones. I don't put mine in my pants pocket with coins or keys, drop it or pull it out and walk down the sidewalk texting so don't plan on dropping it.

Anyone who does is probably going to damage it no matter what they put on it.

RZ
    Attached Thumbnails Sikai Glass Screen Protector is great-dsc00147.jpg   Sikai Glass Screen Protector is great-dsc00143.jpg   Sikai Glass Screen Protector is great-dsc00145.jpg  
    06-15-16 08:43 AM
    I hear you op, I've been using it for a while too but it's true about the lack of anti oil coat

06-15-16 08:53 AM
    I am using this as well.

It is only good when is sparking clean, else it seems to haze up very easily.

I am cleaning my screen almost every few hours.

06-16-16 06:25 AM
    Not finding any hazing problem at all. The screen feels almost exactly like the one on the phone. It doesn't smudge any more than either the ipads I have or any phone I've had with touch screen. As you can see from my pictures it's almost impossible to tell there's a protector on the phone. I tried earlier flat ones that of course wouldn't work on the curved screen. This one drops right on. Maybe there were different production runs and I was lucky enough to get a new model. Don't want to oversell it but it works for me.
    06-16-16 09:05 AM
    Maybe need to buy again to see, because I guess I am the first few batch to buy this

06-16-16 09:12 AM
    This is the second brand I've tried and both have the fingerprint issues. I do find they crack pretty easily, but I'd rather pay 2 / $27 than have to replace a cracked screen. I've accidentally dropped my phone pretty seriously, chipping / cracking the protector but not the screen. I don't have any visibility or fit problems.
    06-16-16 11:03 AM
    Has anyone tried this glass screen protector?

Creazy�Real Full Coverage Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector for BlackBerry Priv https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019BRH1Z4...UvbUpU12488519

Looks different in the pictures. Has a cutout for the front facing camera and no cutout for BlackBerry.

06-29-16 10:08 PM
    Just ordered Sikai protector for my PRIV from amazon. Once arrived will place my comments. Has anybody used SIKAI with BlackBerry slide out hard case?

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    09-03-16 05:26 AM
    Does it add bulk to the phone? I want to avoid extra bulk at all cost but I can't find regular screen protectors for the Priv that are any good because it the curved display.

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    09-03-16 09:26 AM
    It does not add a lot of bulk to the phone, but you will lose the tiny edge on the bottom of the phone and I find the edge useful for closing the slider. Also the protector will crack easily, I used it for a couple of weeks but I'm back at using Skinomi

09-03-16 09:58 AM
    Hello just received 2 Sikai screen protectors for my PRIV...The Last Mohican from BlackBerry!

Sikai Glass Screen Protector is great-img_20160929_135833.jpg

FF22 likes this.
    09-29-16 07:10 AM
    Hello just received 2 Sikai screen protectors for my PRIV...The Last Mohican from BlackBerry!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160929_135833.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	409219

Make sure you let us know how it pairs with the hard shell case

09-30-16 07:53 AM
    Make sure you let us know how it pairs with the hard shell case

I've had one on with my hard shell case and it works fine. The slider feels a little firmer otherwise all good.
    09-30-16 08:25 AM
    Hello finally got around to installing the SIKAI tempered glass screen protector

Result...see pic..can you tell if it's installed?

Sikai Glass Screen Protector is great-img_20161004_175648_hdr.jpg

Fantastic price / quality and protection!
    FF22 likes this.
    10-04-16 11:00 AM
    Sikai glass protectors are terrible. Pretty sure the people posting here advocating for them are employees who are frustrated they can't sell their stock.

Protip, it's not because a lot of people didn't buy the Priv (which is true) but because your product is terrible.

10-04-16 11:02 AM
    Sikai glass protectors are terrible. Pretty sure the people posting here advocating for them are employees who are frustrated they can't sell their stock.

Protip, it's not because a lot of people didn't buy the Priv (which is true) but because your product is terrible.

No comment to a contribution without knowledge with false assumptions.
    Ps for your information do not work for SIKAI. Based in Europe and pleased with my PRIV and now have the screen protector. PLEASE refrain in MAKING false statements.

10-04-16 11:20 AM
    Hello finally got around to installing the SIKAI tempered glass screen protector

Result...see pic..can you tell if it's installed?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161004_175648_hdr.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	409467

Fantastic price / quality and protection!
    Yes I can see it. BlackBerry, sensors cutout slightly misaligned just like mine.
    10-04-16 12:15 PM
    Yes I can see it. BlackBerry, sensors cutout slightly misaligned just like mine.
    Sensors works perfectly no issues. Main thing screen is protected. Yes very slightly misaligned but can deal with it. We all know PRIV screen if unfortunately cracked are expensive to repair!

10-04-16 12:25 PM
    Sensors works perfectly no issues. Main thing screen is protected. Yes very slightly misaligned but can deal with it. We all know PRIV screen if unfortunately cracked are expensive to repair!

Works but still maligned. Also fringes will start appearing after some time.
    10-04-16 12:42 PM
30 12