Been rocking a z10 since it came out and love it. Still works fine but the battery only lasts half a day, and the camera just doesn't cut it.

Priv looks great and I'm OK with it being android. However I'm a master at the BlackBerry touch keyboard and no longer need a physical keyboard.

Does anyone know if BlackBerry is planning ann all touch version of the priv (no slider). It may make it cheaper and thinner.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:07 AM
    I suggest that you use glue in order to get an all touch phone:-)

Posted via CB10
    John Doe99, iorto390 and Lefty724 like this.
    11-11-15 12:11 AM
    Get the Priv and use the keyboard only for a track pad. Works great. You could be waiting for a long long time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 12:13 AM
    The phone will function if you remove the back half of the phone, and also be lighter.

Posted via CB10
    Lacuna_a_x likes this.
    11-11-15 12:15 AM
    I suggest that you use glue in order to get an all touch phone:-)

Posted via CB10
    Even I laughed at that one..

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:16 AM
    Get the Priv and use the keyboard only for a track pad. Works great. You could be waiting for a long long time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yeah, I love using it for track pad. Still not used to typing on it but I'm getting better..

I find though some apps don't scroll as nice. Firefox was going slow and chrome was scrolling too fast. Is there a way to adjust this

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    11-11-15 12:17 AM
    That's what I'm waiting for. Should have a better front facing camera and either be thinner or have a better battery. We'll just have to wait and see.
    I'm happy with my z30 for now.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:51 AM
    Having used the phone now for 5 days I would concur I would be happier with a all touch, rarely use the PKB so would rather have a lighter device with better front camera.
    11-11-15 08:05 AM
    Put it like this, if the PRIV doesn't do well there will definitely not be an all touch.

I don't see BlackBerry releasing a device for at least a year maybe longer even if the PRIV does sell.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    11-11-15 08:12 AM
    11-11-15 08:58 AM
    Been rocking a z10 since it came out and love it. Still works fine but the battery only lasts half a day, and the camera just doesn't cut it.

Priv looks great and I'm OK with it being android. However I'm a master at the BlackBerry touch keyboard and no longer need a physical keyboard.

Does anyone know if BlackBerry is planning ann all touch version of the priv (no slider). It may make it cheaper and thinner.

Posted via CB10
    If I didn't want the keyboard I'd be getting a different Android. Have you ever seen how much you can customize the Moto-X for example? Or the stainless steel of the LG V10?

And any Android you can install the same software BlackBerry uses for its virtual keyboard.

All I'm saying is that if you don't want they keyboard but do want Android there are tons of quality options out there. I don't buy into the whole security thing, don't think a secure Android exists. But if that's important to you Chen mentioned a Samsung phone that is just as secure as the Priv.

It would be one thing to wait for a BlackBerry all touch Android if BlackBerry had something better to offer than the competition as far as build quality or component quality. I just don't see that happening. If you want an all touch Android may as well go for it now. Life's too short to wait.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    11-11-15 12:39 PM