It is cool to have it, although the fingerprint scanner is faster.
    ...and WAY less secure.
    04-26-16 01:51 PM
    How you compare a mid-range handset with a very high end phone?

Over $650 for that mid-range Privy! LOL
    S7 Edge is better than the Priv in almost ever feature.
    Build quality, camera, software, sound, screen, battery life, ergonomics, etc..

Some people regard the physical keyboard as a huge advantage.. Well, 99.9% of world's consumers don't give a sh## about the PK.
    if you compared the Moto X or LG G4, I still recommend those phones over the Priv.
    I returned mine after two weeks of usage.. One of the worst phones compared to the high-end phones from Android or iOS league.
    04-26-16 03:36 PM
    Enlighten me.
    Fingerprints shouldn't be used as passwords like they are constantly being touted as, at most an identifier. They can't be changed once compromised, and it's not hard for them to be.
    ronfc likes this.
    04-26-16 09:12 PM
    I like my phone because I tend to be very hard on devices. And I have yet to drop my BlackBerry. Infact I noticed I can hold it about verticle just sitting in my palm.

Your Samsung phone may be waterproof. But the screens as fragile as an iPhone and the case is slippery as a greased up pig. So tell me. Who's got a better high end device. The guy who can keep truckin' 3 years from now with a scratched screen and some dings in the corners. Or the guy who has to buy a new device every year or settles for glass slivers in the thumbs. Quality is your price factor. And I wouldnt be suproised if black berry had faster front end bus. Even though its not speced.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-27-16 11:24 PM
    Depends on if you want a full touch screen phone, or a physical keyboard phone really.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-27-16 11:32 PM
    I bet he got a priv
    06-28-16 08:23 PM
    Im using BB Q10 now & wish to upgrade my handset. Kindly suggest me a nice handet to buy now. My wish was to buy PRIV, but its out of date or not? If yes, which one will be an alternate to that?
    04-23-17 03:35 AM
    Im using BB Q10 now & wish to upgrade my handset. Kindly suggest me a nice handet to buy now. My wish was to buy PRIV, but its out of date or not? If yes, which one will be an alternate to that?
    I do not believe the Priv is out of date. Yes, it is a year and a half old but still is a good phone and the price is pretty reasonable at this time. It has a large, bright screen and it can be used with either the physical keyboard on the on-screen keyboard.

The BB KEYone will be released within the next few weeks and it newer with a permanent physical keyboard.

There are those who do not like the Priv so listen to their opinions, too.
    04-23-17 01:25 PM
83 ... 234