Cool! Definitely post back so we know it was a success! And yes, I have big hands too so it's sometimes difficult to get some of the cables in properly. Hope it's running to your liking!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    It does feel good to have gaming pc at home..

Posted via cb10//see the good in everything..//
    astrodan13 likes this.
    10-04-15 07:42 PM
    Some how dvidtovga cable from graphics card is working.. now playing in my monitor.. ..
    First I played ryse son of Rome.. it's a gr8 graphics game.. played it with high graphics settings.. everything was running gr8..
    But pc was getting hot.. not so hot.. little hot.. I am little scared bcz of my cabinet being small..
    Played for hours nothing is wrong with my pc..
    And check this out..

Attachment 374424

Game was running gr8 with these settings..

Awesome! Yes it's going to get hot when you push the graphics card and CPU. If it's burning hot, then worry, but it seems like it's running great! Good job and have fun with it! If you think it's getting too hot, add another fan or two to draw out the heat. It sounds like it's working good if you've been on for quite some time and it's still going strong. Enjoy it and if and when you need to upgrade, you know what to do. Now we both wait for the Priv. happy gaming!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    10-04-15 08:30 PM
    Awesome! Yes it's going to get hot when you push the graphics card and CPU. If it's burning hot, then worry, but it seems like it's running great! Good job and have fun with it! If you think it's getting too hot, add another fan or two to draw out the heat. It sounds like it's working good if you've been on for quite some time and it's still going strong. Enjoy it and if and when you need to upgrade, you know what to do. Now we both wait for the Priv. happy gaming!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    waiting for its price .. scared a little .. now as people are saying 699$ .. its looks impossible ..
    10-04-15 11:04 PM
    Can we see some pictures of the completed build?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 09:35 PM
    Can we see some pictures of the completed build?

Posted via CB10
    Sure.. it's micro atx.. and same as the height of my monitor.. don't laugh okay.. .. and my monitor is vga only ..
    Should I buy new pc or wait for Venice to come?-img_20151002_214130.jpg

astrodan13 likes this.
    10-08-15 09:59 PM
    Sure.. it's micro atx.. and same as the height of my monitor.. don't laugh okay.. .. and my monitor is vga only ..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151002_214130.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	375041

Nothing to laugh about. Great pc and congratulations on your first build. Be proud. You did something that 90% of the population won't touch.

Posted via CB10
    nealworld likes this.
    10-09-15 02:27 AM
    Yes, it looks great and if it is working to your liking, it's a winner! Great job for your first time. Something to be proud of. Glad to see you got it all together and fired up! Happy gaming!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    10-09-15 08:25 AM
    Looks awesome. Congrats.

Posted via CB10
    nealworld likes this.
    10-09-15 09:09 AM
    Yes, it looks great and if it is working to your liking, it's a winner! Great job for your first time. Something to be proud of. Glad to see you got it all together and fired up! Happy gaming!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    Thanks.. my friends helped me in building it..

10-09-15 09:17 AM
    I'd love to see an interior shot with all the components installed.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 01:46 PM
    If you are buying it outright I'm guessing the Surface Pro cost about the same as the Venice though. It really depends on what you need the pc for...

Release date late this year .... time to set up a GoFundMe account to buy the Priv
    10-09-15 06:56 PM
    I'd love to see an interior shot with all the components installed.

Posted via CB10
    Then you might start laughing bcz all components were fitted so closely with each other that we did not had space to fit the wifi module..
    Should I buy new pc or wait for Venice to come?-img_20151010_084604.jpg
    Don't have screw set at home to open and take peek there.. but I think this can give u the idea..

10-09-15 10:21 PM
    I've got the Passport. And no computer. Granted, I'm not in school anymore. But my computer broke in college and I went 2 semesters doing all my hw and research on my phone (Droid Razr Maxx/Samsung GS4 at the time) with no problem.

�ħՖ��Ʀⓣ
    nealworld likes this.
    10-09-15 11:03 PM
    Yup Console is a good choice .. then you can have this combo .. console| Any normal Lappi |Venice ..
    Eww, let's not be console peasants! Gaming at 792p 30fps is a sin

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 07:27 AM
89 ... 234