Thing about a PC as opposed to a laptop is that you can fit different components as time goes on. Maybe an SSD, different graphics. With a laptop you're stuck with what they put in it. Enjoy your PC.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 03:11 AM
    Thing about a PC as opposed to a laptop is that you can fit different components as time goes on. Maybe an SSD, different graphics. With a laptop you're stuck with what they put in it. Enjoy your PC.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks..
    I dont think with my config I will have to change anything for any game for the next 5 years ..
    Will sure enjoy my PC.
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-22-15 06:09 AM
    Don't worry, pcs ain't gonna be obsolete in a year! Your or aphids card may though! You have to run at low settings 1080p

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 08:04 AM
    Thanks for the post ..
    As you can see in the forumes .. I bought the PC only ..
    Mercury Ariel Red-Black Micro ATX Cabinet
    MSI B85M-E45 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard
    Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Processor
    Zotac Geforce GTX950 OC 2GB DDR5 Nvdia PCI E Graphic Card (ZT-90602-10M)
    Corsair VS Series VS550 550W High Performance Power Supply (CP-9020050-WW)
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM SATA Internal Desktop Hard Drive (ST1000DM003)
    G.skill Aegis Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Desktop RAM (F3-1600C11S-8GIS)

Let me know hows the config looks to you .. ?
    I wanted Venice so bad too .. If my laptop never had a breakdown .. I would have got the venice easily ..
    How much did this cost you?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 10:17 AM
    How much did this cost you?

Posted via CB10
    730$ .. it's 4 years of HD gaming..

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 10:30 AM
    Don't worry, pcs ain't gonna be obsolete in a year! Your or aphids card may though! You have to run at low settings 1080p

Posted via CB10
    That's enough for me.. ..
    1080p is not really a low setting for me.. ..
    I had i3 and 4gb graphics in my 3year old lappi.. and then this HD gaming card.. its going to be great..

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 10:35 AM
    Nice choices with your build. And yes, should do great for you for many years. I'm still running a dual core Amd on an Asus Sli board with a Nvidia GTX 9800 excellerate with 1 Gig DDR3 on board memory (think I got the card right, but I may be off) and it's probably 6-7 years old. It still plays all the games I can throw at it. Some of the newest games are getting dicey so I'll be upgrading soon also. My motherboard supports 2 graphics cards, but never used it. So yeah, your new build will be good for quite awhile.

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    09-22-15 12:19 PM
    I don't see how you compare a smartphone to a PC...

If a smartphone can meet all your needs, then it would make sense you just get the smartphone since its the easiest to carry around.
    09-22-15 01:35 PM
    MSI GEFORCE GTX750TI 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA PCI E GRAPHIC CARD (N750TI-2GD5-OCV1)

This is the one .. and 8GB ram and some other things like cabinet and all .. all in 600$.
    Lol that's not bad. I have more than that in my laptop and it won't touch that.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 03:21 PM
    If you want to play gta5 buy pc, or else wait for venice. lol.

Sent from qualified q5
    Lol or buy a game console and get your phone too.

Posted via CB10
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-22-15 03:22 PM
    Lol or buy a game console and get your phone too.

Posted via CB10
    You're the first to bring that up! Yes a console AND the phone! Nice!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    09-22-15 03:29 PM
    I don't see how you compare a smartphone to a PC...

If a smartphone can meet all your needs, then it would make sense you just get the smartphone since its the easiest to carry around.
    I got BBZ3.. With Venice I could have got many many features as its android..
    And in my country android is everything[India] ..
    So I was so sure to get it .. but my laptop broke down.. so had to make a choice ..
    And with lots of recommendations I have bought the PC only ..
    09-22-15 10:38 PM
    You're the first to bring that up! Yes a console AND the phone! Nice!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    Yup Console is a good choice .. then you can have this combo .. console| Any normal Lappi |Venice ..
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-22-15 10:42 PM
    Its now dispatched ..
    09-23-15 05:46 AM
    Must get delivered in the next two days..
    Scared of assembling it.. never done that before..

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 10:07 AM
    Must get delivered in the next two days..
    Scared of assembling it.. never done that before..

Posted via CB10
    Just take your time and be gentle. There's probably a bunch of videos on YouTube to look at. The hardest part sometimes is getting the heat sink onto the CPU and motherboard. Don't forget the CPU to heat sink compound, or you'll burn up the CPU. Sometimes mounting the motherboard in the case can be a pain also. Hopefully your case has a tray that comes out to mount the motherboard to, it's a lot easier like that. I have an old Silicon Graphics (SGI) case that is a breeze to install everything into. It's a big old case, but it's very easy to install everything and the added plus that no one would steal it because it looks like an old crappy tower lol. Good luck on getting it all set up! Just take your time and be gentle.

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    09-27-15 10:25 AM
    Just take your time and be gentle. There's probably a bunch of videos on YouTube to look at. The hardest part sometimes is getting the heat sink onto the CPU and motherboard. Don't forget the CPU to heat sink compound, or you'll burn up the CPU. Sometimes mounting the motherboard in the case can be a pain also. Hopefully your case has a tray that comes out to mount the motherboard to, it's a lot easier like that. I have an old Silicon Graphics (SGI) case that is a breeze to install everything into. It's a big old case, but it's very easy to install everything and the added plus that no one would steal it because it looks like an old crappy tower lol. Good luck on getting it all set up! Just take your time and be gentle.

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    So much to learn.. thanks for the luck.. I need it..

This is the most costly gadget I have ever bought..
    I could only dream of it 2 years ago..
    From the day I started earning this is my most costly purchase..
    I am not able to buy the priv anymore.. not for the next year maybe.. ..
    Depends on price..

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 10:59 AM
    So much to learn.. thanks for the luck.. I need it..

This is the most costly gadget I have ever bought..
    I could only dream of it 2 years ago..
    From the day I started earning this is my most costly purchase..
    I am not able to buy the priv anymore.. not for the next year maybe.. ..
    Depends on price..

Posted via CB10
    When it's all done and you're gaming on it, you can sit back and say "I built this! ". Makes you feel like you accomplished something. Once it's all together, you'll think, that was easy. Another thing to remember is how many memory cards you have compared to slots. Read the manual that comes with the motherboard first. My motherboard has 4 memory slots, but I'm only using 2. One went in one slot,then I had to skip a slot, then used the next and the last stayed empty. Not all motherboards are the same, so read the whole manual as there's a lot of information about jumper settings, which ports to use for USB, etcetera.

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    nealworld likes this.
    09-27-15 01:59 PM
    When it's all done and you're gaming on it, you can sit back and say "I built this! ". Makes you feel like you accomplished something. Once it's all together, you'll think, that was easy. Another thing to remember is how many memory cards you have compared to slots. Read the manual that comes with the motherboard first. My motherboard has 4 memory slots, but I'm only using 2. One went in one slot,then I had to skip a slot, then used the next and the last stayed empty. Not all motherboards are the same, so read the whole manual as there's a lot of information about jumper settings, which ports to use for USB, etcetera.

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    Sure..
    I will take care of it. .
    Thanks..

Posted via CB10
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-27-15 05:49 PM
    Hey guys.. it's delivered and still assembling it..

Should I buy new pc or wait for Venice to come?-img_20151001_200932.jpg

Thanks for your recommendations..
    Priv is also on the way.. waiting for the price..

Posted via cb10//see the good in everything..//
    astrodan13 likes this.
    10-01-15 12:51 PM

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    Hey thanks for your tips..
    I got the pc and now I am assembling it..

Should I buy new pc or wait for Venice to come?-img_20151001_200828.jpg

Unfortunately my cabinet is very small for the Setup..
    It is micro atx..
    Very scared that it might heat up things..

and about the price of priv.. it's going to be same as Samsung Galaxy edge +.. according to me..
    Let's see.. really waiting for the price..going to feel very disappointing when the price come out and its big..

astrodan13 likes this.
    10-01-15 10:07 PM
    Hey thanks for your tips..
    I got the pc and now I am assembling it..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151001_200828.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	374064

Unfortunately my cabinet is very small for the Setup..
    It is micro atx..
    Very scared that it might heat up things..

and about the price of priv.. it's going to be same as Samsung Galaxy edge +.. according to me..
    Let's see.. really waiting for the price..going to feel very disappointing when the price come out and its big..

What case do you have? Using the stock intel cpu cooler? Micro-atx is still rather large, you should have no trouble keeping your case cool.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 08:43 AM
    What case do you have? Using the stock intel cpu cooler? Micro-atx is still rather large, you should have no trouble keeping your case cool.

Posted via CB10
    Ya it's fitting correctly and looks good...
    Micro atx worked correctly.. but with a graphics card in it.. and all other parts.. it made me hard to realise which port to which cable.. some times my hands were too big to fit. . And I couldn't put the port at the right place..

But all problems solved.. some how the pc is running..
    Waiting for my family to finish watching TV.. so that I can take it in my room.. ..
    My monitor supports vga only and graphics card gtx950 does not have vga.. will take hdmi TV when family finishes watching there favorite religion shows..

Just imagine a guy..
    Sitting in the room with a high end pc.. with no monitor..
    Will get the dvi-vga converter soon..

astrodan13 likes this.
    10-02-15 10:48 AM
    Ya it's fitting correctly and looks good...
    Micro atx worked correctly.. but with a graphics card in it.. and all other parts.. it made me hard to realise which port to which cable.. some times my hands were too big to fit. . And I couldn't put the port at the right place..

But all problems solved.. some how the pc is running..
    Waiting for my family to finish watching TV.. so that I can take it in my room.. ..
    My monitor supports vga only and graphics card gtx950 does not have vga.. will take hdmi TV when family finishes watching there favorite religion shows..

Just imagine a guy..
    Sitting in the room with a high end pc.. with no monitor..
    Will get the dvi-vga converter soon..

Cool! Definitely post back so we know it was a success! And yes, I have big hands too so it's sometimes difficult to get some of the cables in properly. Hope it's running to your liking!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    10-04-15 10:03 AM
    Cool! Definitely post back so we know it was a success! And yes, I have big hands too so it's sometimes difficult to get some of the cables in properly. Hope it's running to your liking!

Rocking a Z30 on Verizon
    Some how dvidtovga cable from graphics card is working.. now playing in my monitor.. ..
    First I played ryse son of Rome.. it's a gr8 graphics game.. played it with high graphics settings.. everything was running gr8..
    But pc was getting hot.. not so hot.. little hot.. I am little scared bcz of my cabinet being small..
    Played for hours nothing is wrong with my pc..
    And check this out..

Should I buy new pc or wait for Venice to come?-img_20151004_102443.jpg

Game was running gr8 with these settings..

astrodan13 likes this.
    10-04-15 07:37 PM
89 1234