I ordered on the 6th. Who knew it would take so long. I may not be available to receive it on certain dates during the next week and a half. Being notified the day before or just before hand may not afford the opportunity for me to have them hold the order. How does Fedex do with holding orders and then getting them to you when you are available to receive them. I am a first time purchaser on ShopBlackberry. and am not impressed with the customer service (understated). This long wait and then not being able to know when it is coming till the day before or the day of is unprofessional. This seems to be a very wide spread problem. I hope they can find another way to get orders to their customers in the future. There are busy professionals who want to upgrade their phones, who need to know when to expect their orders. I got a notice saying the pre-orders would arrive by the 24th of November (that could be anytime between tomorrow and the 24th). I would have liked to have had more definite information.
    FedEx, like a lot of delivery companies, will leave it at your door if no signature is required. Since the PRIV is expensive and FedEx has been instructed to require a signature, they will leave a tag at your door if you're not home. The tag will give you a few options: 1. You sign the tag and state that they can leave it at your door when they come by again, usually the next day. 2. You specify a specific day for them to re-deliver on the tag, which they won't see until they stop by again. You can call them and tell them which day. 3. You check off the box that says you'll pick it up at their sorting facility, which they won't see until they come by again. You can call and tell them instead.

If your city/town has FedEx stores, you can tell them to redirect to one of those stores and pick up at your convenience.
    Theicecreamman likes this.
    11-15-15 04:30 PM
    I just canceled my order.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:04 PM
    FedEx, like a lot of delivery companies, will leave it at your door if no signature is required. Since the PRIV is expensive and FedEx has been instructed to require a signature, they will leave a tag at your door if you're not home. The tag will give you a few options: 1. You sign the tag and state that they can leave it at your door when they come by again, usually the next day. 2. You specify a specific day for them to re-deliver on the tag, which they won't see until they stop by again. You can call them and tell them which day. 3. You check off the box that says you'll pick it up at their sorting facility, which they won't see until they come by again. You can call and tell them instead.

If your city/town has FedEx stores, you can tell them to redirect to one of those stores and pick up at your convenience.
    Can I call ahead of time. Like tomorrow and arrange a time? It says my package will be delivered at lunch time. But I don't know how accurate that is.
    11-15-15 05:26 PM
    So here's what happened I ordered my phone on October 23 and I haven't received it yet , .And instead of calling I emailed them using their web form And I got a reply that I would to receive my Phone before November 24 . Just today I realized that there is a block on my credit card , They actually attempted to charge my credit card on November 6. The bank and digital River failed To inform me that there's a problem with a credit card . Now the block has been lifted I contacted Digital River And ask them why the unit wasn't shipped and they don't know anything about anything And just said that you would most probably get your unit before the 24th They did not mention anything about Transaction was blocked because I don't know anything . Just so unprofessional and on organize people. It's almost a month now, almost everybody got their phones on November 6 -13. And no luck here... maybe I should just call and cancel my order.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:31 PM
    Can I call ahead of time. Like tomorrow and arrange a time? It says my package will be delivered at lunch time. But I don't know how accurate that is.
    Yes, you can call if you have the tracking from FedEx and arrange a pickup.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:45 PM
    Yes, you can call if you have the tracking from FedEx and arrange a pickup.

Posted via CB10
    Just to remove confusion. I meant arrange a time they drop it off. Not when I can pick it up.
    11-15-15 05:46 PM
    I just canceled my order.

Posted via CB10
    I've been contemplating doing the same since the 6th... then that email that everyone will have their devices by Nov 24th came.

Now my mom's getting her Priv delivered from AT&T tomorrow. If I'm not blown away by it or think it's light years better than my Passport, I'll be canceling as well.

I'd likely still pick one up once the price drops and they have enough stock. I really don't blame DR for this mess. If BlackBerry gave them the inventory, we wouldn't be having these delays. That's really the bottom line.

Once you understand that they're just a fulfillment company it's easier to understand why their customer service can't really help or do much. I've ordered plenty of times from them and they've always done what they could for me.

I was credited money on an original Passport at launch back in 2014 paying only $349 at the time which was an amazing deal. They have been kind to me with all of my orders, but unfortunately much is out of their hands. Anyway, just my thoughts on those outraged with shopblackberry.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:52 PM
    Just to remove confusion. I meant arrange a time they drop it off. Not when I can pick it up.
    Yes. For every order from shopblackberry that I expedited they used FedEx or FedEx smartpost?.

Not sure where you are located, but on one of my previous orders I was able to call FedEx and was given an option to change the delivery day. I'm not 100% sure you can arrange a time, but you should be able to change the delivery date if you want or choose to leave it at a local store and pickup when you'd like.

Hope that helps some. Definitely worth giving them a call if you already received your tracking info.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:56 PM
    Yes. For every order from shopblackberry that I expedited they used FedEx or FedEx smartpost?.

Not sure where you are located, but on one of my previous orders I was able to call FedEx and was given an option to change the delivery day. I'm not 100% sure you can arrange a time, but you should be able to change the delivery date if you want or choose to leave it at a local store and pickup when you'd like.

Hope that helps some. Definitely worth giving them a call if you already received your tracking info.

Posted via CB10
    Just did. I gave them the best window of time and told them to call me or text before the drop off. They guy was nice, gave clear answers and helped.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-15-15 05:58 PM
    So here's what happened I ordered my phone on October 23 and I haven't received it yet , .And instead of calling I emailed them using their web form And I got a reply that I would to receive my Phone before November 24 . Just today I realized that there is a block on my credit card , They actually attempted to charge my credit card on November 6. The bank and digital River failed To inform me that there's a problem with a credit card . Now the block has been lifted I contacted Digital River And ask them why the unit wasn't shipped and they don't know anything about anything And just said that you would most probably get your unit before the 24th They did not mention anything about Transaction was blocked because I don't know anything . Just so unprofessional and on organize people. It's almost a month now, almost everybody got their phones on November 6 -13. And no luck here... maybe I should just call and cancel my order.
    If you have a better way of getting the device, you should cancel. Otherwise, you need to tell the call center person what occurred, that the charge was blocked on Nov. 6th and you just unblocked it. Unblocking it may not have sent the funds to Digital River. They may need to recharge the card. You need to talk to someone who's not just the front line because they're only trained to tell you to expect it sometime before Nov. 24th.
    11-15-15 07:10 PM
    Just did. I gave them the best window of time and told them to call me or text before the drop off. They guy was nice, gave clear answers and helped.
    Yeah, I was going to add that they give you a window, not an exact time.
    11-15-15 07:11 PM
    What I don't understand is why they still shipped mine after I cancelled my order and got the charges reversed to my card. I guess I don't know I won't complain about a free Priv. I already purchased mine off contract and not gonna need two.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-15-15 07:11 PM
    What I don't understand is why they still shipped mine after I cancelled my order and got the charges reversed to my card. I guess I don't know I won't complain about a free Priv. I already purchased mine off contract and not gonna need two.
    I can take the other one with discounted price please
    11-15-15 07:12 PM
    I guess it'll be a morality test for you. Will you refuse shipment, knowing that that was what you would have done, because you didn't want it, or would you keep it?
    crackberryrob likes this.
    11-15-15 07:17 PM
    I am more worried about them re running the charge and then I am stuck with an extra phone. Then I either sell it privately to make up for the money or go through the hassle of returning it. And one of these is more likely cause I doubt I am actually gonna end up with a free Priv. Just such a stupid pain this whole process has been.
    11-15-15 07:19 PM
    I am more worried about them re running the charge and then I am stuck with an extra phone. Then I either sell it privately to make up for the money or go through the hassle of returning it. And one of these is more likely cause I doubt I am actually gonna end up with a free Priv. Just such a stupid pain this whole process has been.
    Just refused the delivery when it arrives,then they will send it back and nothing will be charged.
    11-15-15 07:25 PM
    Same thing happened with my friend when purchased red passport they send him two and only charge one..but my friend returned the other one
    11-15-15 07:26 PM
    It is supposed to be coming to the office and it gets accepted by the mailing staff before t gets sorted through the office. But a good idea I'll try to send instructions to the mailing staff to not accept delivery from Fedex and hopefully that works.
    11-15-15 07:27 PM
    They did the same to me last year, just return it. If you keep it, they will probably try to charge you again.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-15-15 07:41 PM
    In transit
    At destination sort facility
    MISSISSAUGA, ON

- TOMORROW!!!!
    11-15-15 07:50 PM
    In transit
    At destination sort facility
    MISSISSAUGA, ON

- TOMORROW!!!!
    Mine too
    11-15-15 07:53 PM
    Awesome. They are usually pretty good with that. They gave me a few options when I called on a previous order. Glad it worked out for ya :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 08:13 PM
    Looks like an estimated date of Wednesday for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 08:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just because you ordered the phone Oct. 23, does not mean it's late by a month. It launched Nov. 06, which means that is when it was available. It only has been 10 days or 5 business days. YOu will probably get your phone this week. Patients, I'm still waiting also.
    11-15-15 08:16 PM
    Mine too
    Nice! I'm jealous....I am still waiting.
    11-15-15 08:17 PM
1,619 ... 4950515253 ...