My bank used an automated calling system to verify that I had placed cc orders for the selling price of the Priv and the selling price of the clip holster from DigitalRiver. They don't decline transactions, they just get approved on the front end and held up in the actual cash transfer to the seller's account until they have confirmation on any purchases outside my normal spending habits. $1000+ is the usual trigger, especially if the purchase is online or electronics.
    Sometimes it's a good idea to call your cc company and give them a heads up when you're going to spend a couple of grand. I sometimes prepay into my cc account so I don't get screwed on interest charges later in the month.
    11-06-15 11:55 PM
    bank of america
    11-06-15 11:56 PM
    ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-img_20151107_005609.png

Got an email from BlackBerry. My Priv accessory just shipped. (I ordered accessory separately from Priv...) No idea when the Priv will be shipped.

Posted via CB10
    Lacuna_a_x likes this.
    11-06-15 11:59 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151107_005609.png 
Views:	642 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	379373

Got an email from BlackBerry. My Priv accessory just shipped. (I ordered accessory separately from Priv...) No idea when the Priv will be shipped.

Posted via CB10
    Lol how smart...

Posted via CB10
    BubbleJar likes this.
    11-07-15 12:15 AM
    Same here. Just received this email.
    Attached Thumbnails ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-1446877137969.jpg  
    11-07-15 12:19 AM
    Nah me they declined it because when I preordered it on the 24th sept the charged a dollar then refunded a dollar and then 2weeks after they put the real charge through. I guess this is how most fraud is done, they verify if your card is valid with a little charge refund it and go in for the kill. I wonder also if bb is in such financial trouble why they wouldn't improve their credit card processing abilities because I also can't purchase anything from bb world either though my credit card or PayPal It must be digital rivers is high risk or something when it comes to credit card fraud, just guessing...
    11-07-15 12:23 AM
    Same here. Just received this email.
    accessory or phone?
    11-07-15 12:24 AM
    accessory or phone?
    Accessory : (
    11-07-15 12:37 AM
    Any idea on how to check my order status if I bought the Priv with PayPal?

I have an order number but no "last 5 digits" and i'm pretty sure I don't have a shopblackberry account.
    11-07-15 12:48 AM
    Any idea on how to check my order status if I bought the Priv with PayPal?

I have an order number but no "last 5 digits" and i'm pretty sure I don't have a shopblackberry account.
    I was in the same boat. Paid with PayPal and couldn't check my order status so I called ShopBB today and the rep created a temporary password for me. Not much to see in my account except that my order was "boxed" and I ordered my phone within minutes of preorders going live so I expect to be one of the first to ship.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    eallan likes this.
    11-07-15 01:04 AM
    I was in the same boat. Paid with PayPal and couldn't check my order status so I called ShopBB today and the rep created a temporary password for me. Not much to see in my account except that my order was "boxed" and I ordered my phone within minutes of preorders going live so I expect to be one of the first to ship.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just wait. This is pretty sad that we don't even have a delivery date!
    11-07-15 01:18 AM
    I ordered the Priv at 6am this morning after reading all the great reviews. It's currently a "boxed shipment" and will be shipped out after the release on 11/9.

It took everything in me not to race to my local AT&T store and buy one, but I don't want to risk getting screwed by AT&T on updates, and as someone else already mentioned, it'll have their logo on it and I don't want that either. I can wait a few extra days for the goodness.
    11-07-15 01:25 AM
    Can we please spam Blackberrys twitter and forum to ask about shipping.
    11-07-15 04:31 AM
    I called Shopblackberry. It's not good news.

I was among the first people to order a Priv. I ordered before the word got out that orders were live.

ShopBlackBerry tells me that my order will be in the first batch that is shipped. It is "in process." I am told that it will be shipped in 14 days.

I was told to check my email for updates.

There you have it.
    11-07-15 04:55 AM

I was among the first people to order a Priv. I ordered before the word got out that orders were live.

ShopBlackBerry tells me that my order will be in the first batch that is shipped. It is "in process." I am told that it will be shipped in 14 days.

There you have it.
    Bull ****. Without any censoring
    11-07-15 04:56 AM
    Digital river is the worst
    They fulfil orders at the mercy of their suppliers including Bumbling BlackBerry. Are you sure Digital River aka ShopBlackBerry had any inventory prior to November 6?

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 06:16 AM
    I ordered the Priv at 6am this morning after reading all the great reviews. It's currently a "boxed shipment" and will be shipped out after the release on 11/9.

It took everything in me not to race to my local AT&T store and buy one, but I don't want to risk getting screwed by AT&T on updates, and as someone else already mentioned, it'll have their logo on it and I don't want that either. I can wait a few extra days for the goodness.
    you will not be disappointed unless you expect a BlackBerry OS 10 experience. Thankfully my wireless carrier does not brand devices any more.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 06:22 AM
    No word yet on this looks like they won't ship till Monday if we're lucky. Really frustrating as I'll be out of state as of next Friday and was really hoping I'd have it by then. Hoping it gets here by Wednesday or Thursday.
    11-07-15 07:20 AM

There you have it.
    What, what? Is this true for everyone then?

Posted via CB10
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-07-15 07:22 AM
    If the 14 day thing is true I will cancel and get from at&t store. Just on principal of this is not how customers should be treated.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-07-15 08:33 AM
    What, what? Is this true for everyone then?

Posted via CB10
    Call and see if they tell you something different.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 08:38 AM
    When I called she did say something about the 14 day thing but then ahe told me that the order will be shipped out today (friday) and I should receive an email confirmation in 24-48 hours. Who the **** knows what the hell they are doing. Such incompetence in this company I almost want it to go bust. Freaking losers that's how the die hards that order on first day and first hour get treated.

11-07-15 09:14 AM
    When I called she did say something about the 14 day thing but then ahe told me that the order will be shipped out today (friday) and I should receive an email confirmation in 24-48 hours. Who the **** knows what the hell they are doing. Such incompetence in this company I almost want it to go bust. Freaking losers that's how the die hards that order on first day and first hour get treated.

Agreed!
    11-07-15 09:18 AM

Relax. It's not the end of the world. #firstworldproblems
    11-07-15 09:32 AM
    Purely speculation, but I suspect the 14 days is so you don't keep calling after 3 days asking about the status. In reality you might get it within a week if it says boxed shipment.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:36 AM
1,619 ... 23456 ...