Well, the only communication I have had since that apology email offering the case and charger was a customer survey that I just received as a follow up to my call to BlackBerry support on Friday looking for a status update on my pre-ordered Priv. Needless to say, the results of my survey were less than stellar. I pre-ordered at noon on October 23rd...

Posted via CB10
    kertong likes this.
    11-10-15 07:52 PM
    Well, the only communication I have had since that apology email offering the case and charger was a customer survey that I just received as a follow up to my call to BlackBerry support on Friday looking for a status update on my pre-ordered Priv. Needless to say, the results of my survey were less than stellar. I pre-ordered at noon on October 23rd...
    Oh no! You're going to get Digital River fired and the entertainment will be gone! It's like when Apple decided to do pre-orders for the iPhone. No more crazy lines. What kind of war story will you be able to tell about getting that device first? How would you prove your loyalty if you didn't have to sacrifice and go through angst for a few days?
    11-10-15 08:00 PM
    Patience is a virtue - I keep reminding myself! Ordered the Priv on the 23rd at about 2pm CST. Received the, "Sorry for the delay, here's some freebies for your patience." After reading CBers' posts here, I thought I would call DR and check my shipping status. I was on hold for 30 minutes the first time and hung up. The second time, I held on for close to 40 minutes before I got through. BTW, DR is right down the road from me. The CSR told me that I would have my Priv within 11 days, along with a redemption email for the freebies. Until then, I'm stuck with my red passport - which I will sell for $225.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:05 PM
    Btw guys, check your emails. I got an email with a code for redemption for the free case and charger. Ya know, the case I don't need and the charger I won't use. But screw it, I'll take it. Mine was in the junk folder.
    11-10-15 08:20 PM
    BlackBerry just sent me an email saying the device I ordered on the 23rd was shipped. When I opened the email, this is what I saw:

ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-troll-face.png
    Last edited by bobbynj81; 11-10-15 at 09:04 PM.
    11-10-15 08:52 PM
    I think they say 14 days from when you order is place in compliance to Nov 6 release date.
    11-10-15 08:56 PM
    I think they say 14 days from when you order is place in compliance to Nov 6 release date.
    So what is the point of pre-orders?
    kertong likes this.
    11-10-15 08:57 PM
    Just got my confirmation from Amazon! Guaranteed to be here tomorrow by 8. FU digital river. This was my first and last time doing business with them.
    kertong and halab like this.
    11-10-15 08:58 PM
    So what is the point of pre-orders?
    Securing an order?

Sooner or later they will ship them, likely shortage of supply.
    11-10-15 09:03 PM
    Just got my confirmation from Amazon! Guaranteed to be here tomorrow by 8. FU digital river. This was my first and last time doing business with them.
    ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-getout.jpg
    CBPilu and kneebite like this.
    11-10-15 09:03 PM
    Securing an order?

Sooner or later they will ship them, likely shortage of supply.
    Maybe but not convinced its short supply as the phone is now on Amazon and Best Buy coming soon, think supply is low but Digital River is just incompetent.
    kertong likes this.
    11-10-15 09:06 PM
    Maybe but not convinced its short supply as the phone is now on Amazon and Best Buy coming soon, think supply is low but Digital River is just incompetent.
    I'd get this thing quicker if I just drive to the warehouse and pick it myself...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    3junior likes this.
    11-10-15 09:11 PM
    I don't believe this to be a supply issue. Digital River confirmed to me (and others) that they have the phones in their warehouse and are delayed in getting them all sent out. With what I've seen, this is completely plausible.
    11-10-15 10:58 PM
    Unbelievable
    I talked them yesterday, I was told that my order was going to be shipped yesterday, but I didn't receive any tracking number
    So I called two times today, and they told me that my device was going to be shipped within 14 days!!!
    Can any one of you explain me what concept they of a "PREORDER"????!!!!
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 11:11 PM
    Has anyone received any shipment notifications today ?
    11-10-15 11:12 PM
    I'd get this thing quicker if I just drive to the warehouse and pick it myself...

lets start a shipping business
    11-10-15 11:13 PM
    blackberry should use Amazon to sell phones directly lol
    Denny_Crane and bakron1 like this.
    11-10-15 11:16 PM
    blackberry should use Amazon to sell phones directly lol
    ^This

Ditch Digital River and go with Amazon.
    3junior likes this.
    11-10-15 11:17 PM

Seriously, I'm in the Chicago area and I could drive down to Indianapolis, straight to DR's warehouse, and get the damn thing in a few hours!

Via CB10 on this beast they call the Passport
    11-10-15 11:40 PM
    Ordered mine on the 29th of October and officially got it today. Just ordered the free accessories today as well so will see when I get those. Sorry to all with the horrible luck they have been having.

Edit: forgot I am in the Washington area not sure if the batches where picked for specific areas.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 11:48 PM
    Bleh. I'm still salty. Week of the 23rd. Should be a nic December gift for myself.
    11-10-15 11:54 PM
    Ordered mine on the 29th of October and officially got it today. Just ordered the free accessories today as well so will see when I get those. Sorry to all with the horrible luck they have been having.

Edit: forgot I am in the Washington area not sure if the batches where picked for specific areas.

Posted via CB10
    I guess the random order filling rumor was true. Enjoy!!
    11-11-15 12:34 AM
    What is ShopBB's email address, i can only find their phone number.
    11-11-15 12:35 AM
    Patience is a virtue - I keep reminding myself! Ordered the Priv on the 23rd at about 2pm CST. Received the, "Sorry for the delay, here's some freebies for your patience." After reading CBers' posts here, I thought I would call DR and check my shipping status. I was on hold for 30 minutes the first time and hung up. The second time, I held on for close to 40 minutes before I got through. BTW, DR is right down the road from me. The CSR told me that I would have my Priv within 11 days, along with a redemption email for the freebies. Until then, I'm stuck with my red passport - which I will sell for $225.

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing you already have a buyer? Otherwise I'll gladly buy that red passport from you.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-11-15 12:38 AM
    11-11-15 12:43 AM
1,619 ... 2526272829 ...