Does anyone have experience with DR/FedEx returns? If i just never accept the package will it be sent back to DR and I'll see my money back in a few weeks?
    Yes I have. You will receive a full refund minus the shipping charges(if there was any). I think it took mine a few weeks to show back up(I cant remember for sure though). You can track it with the same tracking number they gave you when it was shipped.
    CBPilu likes this.
    11-10-15 03:30 PM
    Well I cancelled my order with DR, and amazon will have the phone to me by tomorrow. God bless the free market, And SCREW DIGITAL RIVER! Never again...
    11-10-15 03:34 PM
    Well I cancelled my order with DR, and amazon will have the phone to me by tomorrow. God bless the free market, And SCREW DIGITAL RIVER! Never again...
    Did you have to call or used their email form? I prefer not to talk to anyone to cancel my order.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 03:39 PM
    You can dig up the old threads on the Passport release to find out...
    That's cruel. Cold-hearted, cruel, cruel.
    cbvinh likes this.
    11-10-15 03:41 PM
    What is the down side to just cancelling the DR Order and getting one from Amazon? If I purchase in the next 31 minutes, it is guaranteed to be delivered tomorrow.

Obviously I would lose out on the free case/charger, but would it affect any warranty/service?
    11-10-15 03:45 PM
    I finally got through, got to a supervisor, and canceled.

Even in the face of that they couldn't get it out today (which I was willing to allow) -- but they did accept the cancellation.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 03:46 PM
    Yes I have. You will receive a full refund minus the shipping charges(if there was any). I think it took mine a few weeks to show back up(I cant remember for sure though). You can track it with the same tracking number they gave you when it was shipped.
    Thanks for the info, I assume its best to accept the package then contact them for a return label? Or should I just let it go back on its own?
    11-10-15 03:46 PM
    I finally got through, got to a supervisor, and canceled.

Even in the face of that they couldn't get it out today (which I was willing to allow) -- but they did accept the cancellation.
    Was yours in the Boxed Shipment status already?
    11-10-15 03:47 PM
    Thanks for the info, I assume its best to accept the package then contact them for a return label? Or should I just let it go back on its own?
    Refuse it easiest

Posted via CB10
    CBPilu likes this.
    11-10-15 03:48 PM
    Was yours in the Boxed Shipment status already?
    I have no idea; I couldn't look it up online as I paid with PayPal and they never sent me a password, nor would they link it to my existing​ shopblackberry account, even though the email addresses were an exact match!

They said I'll get confirmation of the cancel by email this evening; if I don't I'll dispute the charge with both Amex and PayPal (where the funds came from and went through) and let them sort it out.

That will wind up generating a chargeback to DR; if they don't follow through as they said they would then I have no sympathy at all since PayPal and Amex will not honor the charge if they can't provide a tracking number that winds up here, and obviously they can't do that.
    eallan likes this.
    11-10-15 03:50 PM
    That's cruel. Cold-hearted, cruel, cruel.
    Hahah... I actually answered the question a few times in this very thread...
    11-10-15 03:59 PM
    What's it like to be able to buy one off Amazon while the other is held hostage by digital river? Rhetorical question.

I barely had enough money to buy the device, saved up for three months. Now I have to wait and wait. Just send me a ship date or the money back right away.

I'm not mad about waiting anymore. I'd just like a real answer and a real date.
    11-10-15 04:00 PM
    What's it like to be able to buy one off Amazon while the other is held hostage by digital river? Rhetorical question.

I barely had enough money to buy the device, saved up for three months. Now I have to wait and wait. Just send me a ship date or the money back right away.

Well...delayed gratification! Lol jk

At least you'll get your complementary accessories (I know not a srs consolation) while us amazon-ers won't

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 04:01 PM

At least you'll get your complementary accessories (I know not a srs consolation) while us amazon-ers won't

Posted via CB10
    Accessories that damage the phone.
    11-10-15 04:08 PM

I too had to set aside some money from each paycheck, luckily I also just happened to pay off around a grand on my credit card yesterday. So basically my plan was to put it on my CC and then use the money I get on the refund to pay off my CC bill next month
    11-10-15 04:09 PM
    Less people in the random order of Privs left to be delivered is better for me I guess. Wish I had the cash to also order from Amazon but I don't.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 04:11 PM
    Cancel your orders and go get one from carrier. Unlock it later. At Rogers it's $50 to unlock. After 90 days.

posted from my Priv!
    11-10-15 04:14 PM
    Did anyone else notice that the shop.blackberry.com website now shows a shipping date of the week of November 30th? But you can order from Amazon and get it next day? What a mess!
    It's a mess, but BlackBerry does have to supply Amazon or else Amazon won't bother selling the devices. It's like with supplying carriers.
    11-10-15 04:14 PM
    I called and cancelled directly, was on hold for nearly 40 minutes, but 700 is a little much to risk being charged twice.
    11-10-15 04:15 PM

Well, Digital River might still deliver through on those accessories for those dishonest enough to claim them, as "payment" for having had to wait, then cancel and order from Amazon... Digital River is disorganized, which is an advantage in this case, as they'll probably not know who actually followed through on the order or cancelled.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-10-15 04:18 PM
    WTH Amazon has them in stock I am about to do the something then ####K DR I am about to visit amazon if they are in stock i am ordering from there. I tweeted BB, BBHelp, DR, and John Chen and only BBHellp responded via DM telling me to check order status i sent them a screen shot of what said order status shows BOXED SHIPMENT for both my priv and leather case, been that way since 11-5 and nothing yet. they said sorry call this number when i did it was the same ole story.
    11-10-15 04:18 PM
    Cancel your orders and go get one from carrier. Unlock it later. At Rogers it's $50 to unlock. After 90 days.

posted from my Priv!
    Read me latest post prior to this one. .
    11-10-15 04:19 PM
    I called and cancelled directly, was on hold for nearly 40 minutes, but 700 is a little much to risk being charged twice.
    I wrote this in another post, I'm worried I can't cancel either, and Amazon charged me today, and will ship tomorrow, night and day difference -

Wow, what a cluster Digital River and ShopBlackberry are, how can they be worse -

- pre order on Oct 29
    - they authorize my card (technically a no-no if they aren't shipping something)
    - no updates on launch day
    - I call and they tell me it's shipped on Nov 6th, tracking info to come
    - weekend, Monday, Today - no tracking info
    - call today - you will get it within 14 days
    - now there is no authorization or charge on my card
    - call to cancel after ordering from Amazon (they charged today, will arrive tomorrow) and they tell me if the "shipping process" has been started, they can't guarantee the order will be cancelled
    - I tell them I have no charge or auth on my card, no shipping info, no tracking order, so I should be able to cancel without issue
    - they tell me no guarantee on the cancel, it could come in the next 14 days, that's all the information they have
    - I said I bought it from you, you are shipping it, how can you not have any more information, I'm not calling the grocery store, I'm calling the people I purchased it from
    - dead air, imaginary face palm
    - hate for digital river and shop blackberry grows

end rant

Bottom line, Blackberry is making a mistake by using them. I can take delays, but the lack of communication with customers is ridiculous. The fact that I haven't been charged, received no shipping information, call to cancel, and could still be charged and receive it in the next 14 days is ludicrous.
    kertong likes this.
    11-10-15 04:20 PM
    for all the US guys that have been reading this thread I have good news. You can order your PRIV on amazon and get it delivered tommorow.

FU...K Digital River order yours today and cancel the order. I just did.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12066501
    thank you so much - placed the order on amazon, and it is guaranteed to be here by tomorrow. amazing.

I placed my preorder on 10/23, and was told it would ship on 11/6. It didn't ship on 11/6, so I called that night and they promised it would hsip on 11/9. Today (11/10), called again, it hasn't shipped yet and they said I should have it within 14 days! **** that, this is no way to treat the loyal customers who preordered it and paid cash for this sight unseen.

I had to wait 32 minutes on hold with shopBB before I got a person, and even he wasn't able to fully cancel it (some excuses). I'm going to refuse shipment, and chargeback if they touch my card. So disappointed in shopBB - will always wait a few days and order from amazon whenever possible.
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    11-10-15 04:20 PM
    If they try to deliver it refuse the shipment.

If you get a charge call the card company and dispute it; if you paid with PayPal dispute it there AND with the card company that funded it.

It'll get sorted this way and not on your dime.
    kertong likes this.
    11-10-15 04:21 PM
1,619 ... 2223242526 ...