It's here

(pics deleted)
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-24-15 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Attachements removed for privacy
    11-24-15 11:01 AM
    It's here
    Congrats! You might want to obscure your address though...

edited accordingly
    SF
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-24-15 at 11:53 AM.
    11-24-15 11:07 AM
    It's here
    Right On Man! Make sure you manually update the blackberry apps. If you don't see them in the my apps section of the play store search BlackBerry Limited in the play store and they will appear. You can update them from there. That's the first thing I did and things are running smooth so far.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-24-15 at 11:55 AM.
    11-24-15 11:10 AM
    Can an admin please delete that post ^

Posted via CB10
    Hit report or just edit yourself!

Edit: I don't see an address as personal anymore, but tried to report for you and received an error x2. People have addresses posted on Facebook, and anyone can easily find your address, but it is personal information so I tried. Just hit edit post and remove pics :-)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-24-15 11:30 AM
    Right On Man! Make sure you manually update the blackberry apps. If you don't see them in the my apps section of the play store search BlackBerry Limited in the play store and they will appear. You can update them from there. That's the first thing I did and things are running smooth so far.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!! Sure will updating everything first and I'll let it settle don't want to over heat.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 11:35 AM
    Mods are usually quick. Tried to report twice writing "OP would like personal information removed", but app crashed both times.

Thanks dude appreciate you trying to help. I reported using Web browser.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 11:44 AM
    Thanks dude appreciate you trying to help. I reported using Web browser.

Posted via CB10
    Sure the proper way to do so.
    Please allow mod team a few minutes to proceed. Extra posts to delete is extra work !
    To delete image (web browser - preferred- or mobile in web view) edit your post and go to advanced then "manage attachments".
    Glad you got yours, BTW ! Congrats
    11-24-15 11:58 AM
    Received the freebies today. Guess it's time to move on to another thread. Definitely need help with notification settings I'm missing that part of my BlackBerry Passport

Thanks for the chats!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 04:31 PM
    Sorry for digging up a late reply but, Apple did the same thing with the 6Plus. My friend pre-ordered and only received it a week after it was released in stores.

I just ordered mine yesterday on sbb.ca, what kind of timeline should I expect here?
    11-27-15 11:35 AM
    Sorry for digging up a late reply but, Apple did the same thing with the 6Plus. My friend pre-ordered and only received it a week after it was released in stores.

I just ordered mine yesterday on sbb.ca, what kind of timeline should I expect here?
    1.Find a coin
    2.Toss it and pick a side
    3. Lose? Try again.

This will keep you busy waiting a week, or even a month. Good luck to you. I hope you get it soon. Peace.

11-27-15 01:39 PM

Order Submitted - immediately after you submit your online order, automated
    Order Confirmation - processed by someone, usually on a weekday
    credit card charged - order is about to be shipped
    Shipping Confirmation - with tracking number

Since the madness of the pre-orders are over, you might be able to get it in a week or two, but of course, you're also looking at the holiday shipping issues (many packages being shipped, slower customs clearance due to number of packages, etc.)
    11-27-15 04:39 PM

I got mine on the third week. It hit Rogers on the 6th and I got it on the 23rd. This coming from a company that works 24/7 so I wish I could say it was only12 business days but in fact it was 18 Business days and I preordered on Nov 3rd. Received my shipping notification Saturday at 1:52AM eastern.

Good luck. Amazon is much faster!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 05:11 PM
    Just received my notification. Estimated to arrive on Tuesday ordered on 31oct. It's a long wait

Posted via CB10
    crackberryrob likes this.
    11-28-15 07:29 PM
    Well this is good. Ordered Late Thursday night (26th) and it should be in by Tuesday!

Scheduled delivery:
    Tue 12/01/2015 by 5:00 pm

11/29/2015 - Sunday
    7:20 pm At destination sort facility MISSISSAUGA, ON
    6:14 pm In transit MEMPHIS, TN
    4:40 pm Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
    8:13 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
    1:53 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
    11/28/2015 - Saturday
    6:59 pm Left FedEx origin facility INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    6:07 pm Picked up INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    1:10 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx
    11-29-15 09:33 PM
    Anybody get the promised free accessories yet? I received the original email noting that I would be getting a follow up email on how to claim the free accessories but have yet to see that follow up email. Anyone else?

Kurt
    12-11-15 02:06 PM
    Anybody get the promised free accessories yet? I received the original email noting that I would be getting a follow up email on how to claim the free accessories but have yet to see that follow up email. Anyone else?
    Fine print said, "Offer not valid for Sleestaks."
    12-11-15 02:27 PM
    I would open a ticket with ShopBlackBerry using this form: https://salesforce.services.blackber...ms/shopbborder. They sent me the accessories immediately.
    12-11-15 03:43 PM
    Fine print said, "Offer not valid for Sleestaks."

(too funny by the way!)
    12-11-15 06:45 PM
    Been using my Passport quite happily for three months now, I've even filled out the "How was your Digital River experience?" questionnaire.

Still no shipping notification.
    12-21-15 08:35 AM
1,619 ... 636465