And they're gone! Hope everyone else who wanted one was able to get them. Amazon FTW!
    Maybe people are in the midst of purchasing. Every time I do a refresh, it goes from 12 to 13 to 4 to 3 to 12...
    11-10-15 05:24 PM
    1 left !
    11-10-15 05:28 PM
    annnnnnd its gone!
    11-10-15 05:29 PM
    Now I've got 3 on order.. LOL now to call shopBB and to tell them to eff off
    cdavisunlimited and kertong like this.
    11-10-15 05:36 PM
    Now I've got 3 on order.. LOL now to call shopBB and to tell them to eff off
    that's a lot of money
    11-10-15 05:41 PM
    So.....anyone in the US get a shipping notification today? Lol. This is the worst launch in mobile phone history.
    11-10-15 05:45 PM
    I only plan on keeping 1... A friend is picking one up from me and I think I can easily sell the other one for a little profit or at cost given it's demand.
    11-10-15 05:46 PM
    People are already noting down how horrible the shipping debacle is from ShopBB...

https://www.market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=230885

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    kertong and Denny_Crane like this.
    11-10-15 05:49 PM
    Did anyone get shipping notification today? Aside from deliveries.
    11-10-15 05:54 PM
    Did anyone get shipping notification today? Aside from deliveries.
    Nope. ShopBB/Digital River just doesn't care.
    11-10-15 06:04 PM
    People are already noting down how horrible the shipping debacle is from ShopBB...

Um... it's a CrackBerry user... on this thread...
    11-10-15 06:19 PM
    Is amazon Canada having any if so I am ordering from there and canceling shop bb. When I tried to talk about cancelation over the phone yesterday they said I couldn't as it was too late. How are the folks that are canceling now able to do it?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 06:32 PM
    Is amazon Canada having any if so I am ordering from there and canceling shop bb. When I tried to talk about cancelation over the phone yesterday they said I couldn't as it was too late. How are the folks that are canceling now able to do it?
    1. Call them and hope you have the perseverance to be on hold until you can get someone to cancel it. Scroll up the thread to find wait times.
    2. Refuse the order when it comes. You'll be refunded... eventually.

Last report was that Amazon Canada doesn't presently have them.
    kertong likes this.
    11-10-15 06:38 PM
    Many valid points in this article and honestly it's just sad. The people who are being treated poorly are the Blackberry loyalist who bought this device without even seeing it. Many of them, like Bakron, have been defending Blackberry when others have long since moved on. Blackberry can try to blame this on DigitalRiver, but it's really on Blackberry. Blackberry should contract out fufilment to someone who can handle the orders and, at a minimum, be HONEST with consumers in the face of unforeseen issues. The current state of affairs with the pre-orders is just not good business practice, especially for a company that is trying to rebuild its image and maintain whatever brand loyalty they have left.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    11-10-15 06:41 PM
    Here's something interesting - A user on reddit made this post ( https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/...m_black_berry/ )

According to the user, he/she got the tracking number on a saturday, and they shipped out on that saturday as well.

On the other hand - here's an email I got from shopBB support this morning: "Your order was included on the first batches of devices that are scheduled to be delivered last November 6. Fedex does not ship on weekends, we started shipping of the items first thing this week. I also wanted to share a great news to you Ray, the order details has been successfully submitted to our fulfillment warehouse, a separate email that contains tracking details will be sent to you once the product is ready to be shipped. Please expect the item within 14 days."

So fedex doesn't ship on weekends and the first batch didn't start shipping until 11/9, eh? Just another data point for DR here and the misleading communication stringing customers along.

EDIT: the reddit user was kind enough to provide evidence showing it did ship out on saturday: http://imgur.com/11gJqLI
    Last edited by kertong; 11-10-15 at 07:23 PM.
    11-10-15 07:07 PM
    Thanks for the info, I assume its best to accept the package then contact them for a return label? Or should I just let it go back on its own?
    I refused delivery but wasn't refunded the shipping charge. Did you pay for shipping?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:13 PM
    Received my cancellation email, so its official and they can cancel, don't let them tell you they can't.
    kertong and John Doe99 like this.
    11-10-15 07:13 PM
    Received my cancellation email, so its official and they can cancel, don't let them tell you they can't.
    When did you call and cancel your order?
    11-10-15 07:16 PM
    not the OP, but I called in today around 2pm pacific time to cancel (had to wait about 30 minutes on hold). Just got an email around 5pm pacific time today acknowledging/confirming that my order has been cancelled.
    11-10-15 07:17 PM
    Ordered within minutes on the 23rd. Was charged on the the 6th called everyday since Saturday to get a tracking #(mostly to hear the different stories they would tell...very comical) from it has shipped just late i sending the the number, to blackberry released only in small batches, to its shipping no later than today, to Fedex could not handle the volume to now the standard you was in the first batch and will receive it in the next 11days, but you will get free accessories. I know about DR from my z30 experience was lucky that Amazon had the passport and later the white one. But bit the bullet didn't really want An Att version, not because of the bloat but because of updates( i know what blackberry said about updates, but we will see) called DR one last time standard BS so at 1pm cst. time i ordered 1 from Att (all my att stores are sold out) within 52min i had a tracking number and login on to Fedex and to verify, it has shipped from tx. and will be at my office door by 3pm. Seriously DR (blackberry) get a clue. now trying to get a refund. they keep saying its on the way but can not provide a shipping number.
    11-10-15 07:19 PM
    Um... it's a CrackBerry user... on this thread...
    Indeed :-)

Incidentally, I got a cancel confirm from DR just now.... and a phone coming from Amazon.
    kertong and John Doe99 like this.
    11-10-15 07:27 PM
    About three hours ago,
    11-10-15 07:30 PM
    Many valid points in this article and honestly it's just sad. The people who are being treated poorly are the Blackberry loyalist who bought this device without even seeing it. Many of them, like Bakron, have been defending Blackberry when others have long since moved on. Blackberry can try to blame this on DigitalRiver, but it's really on Blackberry. Blackberry should contract out fufilment to someone who can handle the orders and, at a minimum, be HONEST with consumers in the face of unforeseen issues. The current state of affairs with the pre-orders is just not good business practice, especially for a company that is trying to rebuild its image and maintain whatever brand loyalty they have left.
    It used to be that you could only get BlackBerry's via carriers... and that possibility became pretty slim. Users wanted a direct way to buy from BlackBerry... and got ShopBlackBerry, which is run by Digital River, which handles ecommerce for the likes of Microsoft, Logitech, Adobe, Ubisoft, Autodesk, etc. Digital River handles $30 billion in transactions a year. With that record, you can see why BlackBerry might have hired Digital River. Now, there's been a few Digital River fiascoes and in some ways, BlackBerry tried to fix it by adding Amazon and BHPhoto. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, BlackBerry doesn't seem to be able to rid themselves of Digital River, nor supply Amazon and BHPhoto devices for something like a launch.

If you have read threads about ShopBlackBerry here (or elsewhere), then you would have waited for another buying channel to open, since you would have known that Amazon and BHPhoto would eventually carry the PRIV. However, even given this knowledge, some people will still go through ShopBlackBerry, perhaps in hopes that it'll be "better this time" or assume they'll have some advantage, like "first". Sorry to the folks who didn't know better, but if you knew better, you took a risk.
    11-10-15 07:33 PM
    I refused delivery but wasn't refunded the shipping charge. Did you pay for shipping?

Posted via CB10
    I don't believe so, its the same price as it is coming from amazon with free shipping
    11-10-15 07:36 PM
    You can scroll back, but I think someone did mention not getting shipping back. It's up to you to decide how much time is worth it to fight for something that was delivered, that you don't want anymore, because you found a quicker channel.

Had it not shipped yet, you should get everything back. That's fair.
    11-10-15 07:37 PM
1,619 ... 2425262728 ...