If anyone is really in need of a shiny new gadget fix, iPad Pro orders start tonight at midnight Pacific time, probably, for delivery on Friday.
    Even if I had the cash (which my broke a** doesn't) I wouldn't buy one. I know you're trolling but Microsoft makes a much better tablet.

Man the things I could do with a tablet with full photoshop on it.
    11-10-15 01:11 PM
    Not all Canadian's are getting the preferential treatment. After calling DR and waiting for 20 minutes on hold I asked, straight up, when can I 'expect' my order. Basically he confirmed that I ordered on the 23rd and that I could expect my email with shipping details in a week and the phone shortly there after. So even though I live just outside of Toronto, no preferential treatment for me.... What a shame as I thought first come first served.... guess not.
    11-10-15 01:16 PM
    I live in Washington DC, and I got 2 Priv. One from AT&T and one unlocked. I travel all over the world, so I need one for other countries GSM cards and one for US communication. Plus, the Priv battery life is really not good... Yesterday I went outside and heavily used Priv, I ran out of battery just in 6 hours... But my Passport can last all day in the same situation. Maybe I need two for me to have all day battery life since I can't swap battery. Also, this device can get really really hot...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 01:17 PM
    You pre-ordered on day 1. You're getting it after Nov. 6th, two business days after Nov. 6th to be exact, and they're not delivering on time? Maybe other people can say they're not delivering, but they seem to have delivered for you.
    To be fair when I called my bank this morning they said this was the 4th business day since the 6th, I thought it a bit odd, but they would probably know better than me
    11-10-15 01:17 PM
    As for exclusivity, that was only a rumor and the only thing AT&T got was being "first" on Nov. 6th in the U.S.
    Correct, but how long does "first" last? If second comes along 10 minutes later, no-one cares.... So I am guessing AT&T asked for some reasonable period...
    11-10-15 01:18 PM
    Not all Canadian's are getting the preferential treatment. After calling DR and waiting for 20 minutes on hold I asked, straight up, when can I 'expect' my order. Basically he confirmed that I ordered on the 23rd and that I could expect my email with shipping details in a week and the phone shortly there after. So even though I live just outside of Toronto, no preferential treatment for me.... What a shame as I thought first come first served.... guess not.
    I called earlier and they said it would ship today and i would get a tracking number in 24 hours. Not cool.
    11-10-15 01:22 PM
    Maybe I need two for me to have all day battery life since I can't swap battery. Also, this device can get really really hot...
    Well, you can do that or you can read up on any of the other threads that discuss the solution to your problem.
    11-10-15 01:22 PM
    DELIVERED!!! Just got my PRIV delivered to me!

Details:

Order Date: October 25
    Ship Date: November 09

I ordered the Priv with NO accessories
    Good news. We're you able to track it all the way to your door?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:25 PM
    DELIVERED!!! Just got my PRIV delivered to me!

Details:

Order Date: October 25
    Ship Date: November 09

I ordered the Priv with NO accessories

This REALLY pisses the **** outta me!!! HOW ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ORDERED AFTER 23rd GETTING THEIRS BEFORE US!?!?!?!?!
    11-10-15 01:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think so, I can track mine~
    Attached Thumbnails ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-1447183674855.jpg  
    11-10-15 01:28 PM
    Really hope everyone can get the Priv as soon as possible
    11-10-15 01:28 PM
    Really hope everyone can get the Priv as soon as possible
    Week of the 23rd is more like it at this point.
    11-10-15 01:30 PM
    By the way, I still don't have the redeem email
    11-10-15 01:32 PM
    By the way, I still don't have the redeem email
    Don't worry maybe before new years

Give or take 14 days

But FedEx is closed until 2016

Posted via CB10
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    11-10-15 01:32 PM
    See this is simply poor planning...everyone knows the closer you get to xmas the fewer the number of elves that are available in the regular workforce to pack and ship orders...I'm a grumpy elf...oh where oh where is my Priv already!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:41 PM
    Well, not everyone that ordered after the 23rd has received theirs. I ordered on the 25th for shipping on Nov. 6th. Just called ShopBlackBerry and they said expect it within 14 days from your original ship date. So possibly 10 more days or go, lol. Credit card still shows "Pending".

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:45 PM
    I think so, I can track mine~
    Curious to your box date?

11-10-15 01:50 PM
    They just admitted to me on the phone that they're filling orders RANDOMLY, not in order!
    11-10-15 01:54 PM
    Make sure your credit card will allow the charge. Pre-emptively call the credit card company and tell them to let the charge through.

A failed charge from Digital River will kill your order and there's no easy way to restore it. You'll have to order again.
    I paid with PayPal to avoid this

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:54 PM
    OHHH the humanity!!!!!
    They just admitted to me on the phone that they're filling orders RANDOMLY, not in order!
    11-10-15 01:55 PM
    I'm in the US and I ordered on the 29th of October. I called Friday and they said I made the cut for the first shipment, and when I checked my bank, my card had been authorized for the full cost of the phone. When I look up the order I see -

QTY Product Name
    1 *PRIV
    Boxed Shipment

I checked the bank today and now I have no authorization and no charge either. My bank wouldn't have refused the charge, I buy stuff all the time online from various vendors, and this is how I bought the Passport as well with no issue. I haven't received anything from Blackberry other than the "free case and charger" email, no shipping confirmation, I now I have no charges on my card, and when I try to look up the invoice on the BB site I get this -

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: SYS_000001

Sooooooo, am I ever going to get this phone?
    11-10-15 01:56 PM
    Not even surprised X_x

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:57 PM
    Spoke to ShopBlackberry after waiting for 30 minutes on hold.
    Was told I'd be receiving the Priv by Friday and the tracking number "soon". Ordered on the 24th from the UK

Lets see if it actually turns out to be true..
    11-10-15 02:04 PM
    Is it standard operating procedure for DR to require a signature for an accessory? I ordered a case a week after i pre-ordered, it was on the truck today, but I missed the fedex delivery.
    11-10-15 02:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, as soon as I got the shipping e-mail yesterday, I was able to track immediately. It read as follows:

11/10/2015 - Tuesday
    11:42 am Delivered CALGARY, AB
    8:44 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery CALGARY, AB
    8:35 am At local FedEx facility CALGARY, AB
    8:24 am International shipment release - Import CALGARY, AB
    6:36 am At destination sort facility CALGARY, AB
    4:15 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
    4:01 am Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
    12:55 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
    11/09/2015 - Monday
    11:49 pm Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
    11:33 pm Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN