I'm annoyed with both of them. BlackBerry chooses to do business with Digital River; even after multiple years of botching phone launches. I don't care who's fault it is.
    I suggest filing a complaint against ShopBlackBerry / Digital River with the Better Business Bureau in your area.
    11-07-15 01:25 PM
    I ordered mine 10/23/15 about 8am . They deducted money from my account immediately. There is no mail about when the phone is going to be shipped yet. I called BB CS several times today, they said i should expect my phone within 14 days due to large shipment
    Ordered mine on the 23rd. As of Saturday at 2 pm ,Amex hasn't been charged.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 01:25 PM
    Ordered mine on the 23rd. As of Saturday at 2 pm ,Amex hasn't been charged.

Posted via CB10
    Just called my CC company since I hadnt been charged yet either they said the payment was charged at the end of the day on Friday and would process on monday

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 01:33 PM
    Still haven't been charged, although my PRIV says "Boxed Shipment" with a ship date of November 9th.

Why are we receiving this after people who didn't preorder?

Such a shame.
    11-07-15 01:34 PM
    Wondering when people will start to see shipping notifications from Shopblackberry
    Hah. I've had my Passport for a few weeks now and I haven't even gotten an order confirmation e-mail, let alone shipping notification.
    11-07-15 01:39 PM
    Hah. I've had my Passport for a few weeks now and I haven't even gotten an order confirmation e-mail, let alone shipping notification.
    That's what I am worried about. Theyll be like "oh no one answered the door so we sent it back"
    11-07-15 01:41 PM
    Still haven't been charged, although my PRIV says "Boxed Shipment" with a ship date of November 9th.

Why are we receiving this after people who didn't preorder?

Such a shame.
    We were smart and walked into the wireless carrier stores to buy a BlackBerry Priv. I learned from my BlackBerry PlayBook pre-order delayed receipt of a week after the official product launch date. I pre-ordered because I anticipated a sell-out of the tablet; never happened until the repeated fire sales of the BlackBerry PlayBook. So this time I called the local store of my wireless carrier to confirm the smartphone was in stock before heading there to buy it. I feel bad for people who pre-ordered with expectation of a Friday or Monday delivery.
    11-07-15 01:42 PM
    That's what I am worried about. Theyll be like "oh no one answered the door so we sent it back"
    FedEx leaves a delivery attempt notice which has a toll-free number you can call to arrange pick-up or redelivery.
    11-07-15 01:44 PM
    I had pre-ordered on day one AM.

When yesterday came and I contacted them, they (twice) put me on hold and left the line hanging for over 15 minutes.
    I finally got the "Please forgive us for the royal screw up you're about to experience and accept this case and charger that you'll never use" email. BTW, this email only solidified my suspicion that it's not shipping anytime soon.

I sure hope my intuition was wrong and that they do start shipping on Monday.

I walked into AT&T yesterday and got it. Nice device, still a bit concerned about battery life, but will not judge till tomorrow.

I sure as hell wasn't going to waste my weekend and try to cancel because, believe it or not, it's worse trying to do that with DR. Just reject the shipment and it'll go back to them.
    gallopiton likes this.
    11-07-15 01:44 PM
    FedEx leaves a delivery attempt notice which has a toll-free number you can call to arrange pick-up or redelivery.
    I put my office address as there's always someone there to receive it. No waiting for it to be ready at the FedEx office the following day.
    11-07-15 01:46 PM
    Just got an email from shopbb. The hard shell case that I no longer need had been shipped! Yaay!
    11-07-15 01:48 PM
    Just got an email from shopbb. The hard shell case that I no longer need had been shipped! Yaay!
    Oh thank gawd! You must be so relieved!
    11-07-15 01:49 PM
    is this true in Canada too?
    11-07-15 01:52 PM
    Paypal takes it immediately which makes this even more aggravating. To make it worse you can't check your status if you paid with paypal. This store is a total joke.
    If the phone is being shipped by FedEx and has a label completed, you can go to Fedex website, log in and, add your shipping address... it will show if a shipment is coming and the approx delivery time
    I found this out with the problems with the Passport release.
    11-07-15 01:56 PM
    is this true in Canada too?
    I think that toll-free telephone number is available in Canada and the United States of America.
    11-07-15 02:04 PM
    Just received a shipping confirmation, with delivery scheduled for Tuesday, November 10th by 8 PM via FedEx. (Pre-ordered the morning of October 23rd.)
    11-07-15 02:11 PM
    Received my shipping notification via FedEx US
    Nov7th delivery

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 02:14 PM
    Woooo here we gooo...

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 02:16 PM
    Received my shipping notification via FedEx US
    Nov7th delivery
    Today?
    11-07-15 02:16 PM
    I was able to go to the Shopblackberry website and I think I entered my e-mail address and last five digits of my credit card and was able to get my tracking number that way. There's an "Order status" link at the bottom of the page, try that.
    11-07-15 02:17 PM
    Just got my ship notice....awesome!!!!! Tracking now on fedex...scheduled for Tuesday delivery.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 02:18 PM
    Looks like the shipping Notifications are rolling in, I just got mine
    11-07-15 02:21 PM
    Locations? USA here and still nothing
    11-07-15 02:22 PM
    ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-untitled.png

I was able to go to the Shopblackberry website and I think I entered my e-mail address and last five digits of my credit card and was able to get my tracking number that way. There's an "Order status" link at the bottom of the page, try that.
    John Doe99 and Denny_Crane like this.
    11-07-15 02:22 PM
    I just received an email saying my device has shipped and should arrive the 10th. Has fedex tracking number. Checked fedex app and it is in transit.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 02:23 PM
1,619 ... 45678 ...