All the whining, OMG. If you want a carrier phone and all the bloatware, go buy one at AT&T today and cancel/return your pre-order. By the time you're done disabling the bloat(but not removing it permanently) I'll have my bloat free device, with all the freebies they're throwing in.
    Steve Rizla likes this.
    11-06-15 09:20 AM
    There you go being a negative Nancy. (did to catch that mods? I called someone a negative Nancy again, I'll take another infraction please, sure why not)

Anyway, hopefully the phone ships sometime today.

I want to go to the AT&T store so bad but, knowing the stuff they preload on their phones plus that AT&T logo in the back, I think I'll just wait it out.
    Sorry, I just call it like I see it. I preordered so Im in the same boat. If you read completely, I dont mind the free stuff in exchange for delay

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:15 AM
    So.. they've finally taken the money from my account and now the status has changed to Boxed Shipment. What does that mean?ready to ship, shipped?

ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-img_20151106_183648.png

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:38 PM
    So.. they've finally taken the money from my account and now the status has changed to Boxed Shipment. What does that mean?ready to ship, shipped?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151106_183648.png 
Views:	3002 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	379265

Posted via CB10
    its in the box ready to be shipped but not out the door til later tonight probably
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-06-15 12:43 PM
    I ordered one on the first day of pre order and haven't received anything as of today, I also ordered a second one on Nov 1st and haven't received any information on that one neither.

I will be pissed if AT&T launches the device today here in the USA and I am still waiting on my pre prefer device!!!!
    I wouldn't go through ATT I didn't for the simple fact that it does not have the wireless charging and it is not unlocked like the one sold through shop BB , I received the email today that i would get the freebies for preordering back on day 1 i will be patient since they are giving us some free items vs getting a locked down carrier version.
    11-06-15 12:43 PM
    Bla1ze confirmed in his review that all ShopBB and all US carrier Priv's (STV-001) will have wireless charging
    11-06-15 01:27 PM
    I received the email today that i would get the freebies for preordering back on day 1 i will be patient since they are giving us some free items vs getting a locked down carrier version.
    I was excited at first too, but then I realized I would never cover this beauty - every time I buy a case, I end up taking it off a day later.
    Car chargers are for iPhone users... :-)
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    11-06-15 01:29 PM
    So zero shipping notices yet, just free stuff for the delay. Sounds about right.
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-06-15 01:43 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151106_183648.png 
Views:	3002 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	379265

Posted via CB10
    Same here. My credit card was charged and my shipping status changed. Looks like they'll be shipped out today (right on time for all the whiners) plus free stuff, now that's customer service. FYI, Apple would never have done that with the iDon't. It took them months to even agree to send out free 10 cent "bumpers" just so their phones would stop dropping calls.
    11-06-15 02:19 PM
    I wouldn't go through ATT I didn't for the simple fact that it does not have the wireless charging and it is not unlocked like the one sold through shop BB , I received the email today that i would get the freebies for preordering back on day 1 i will be patient since they are giving us some free items vs getting a locked down carrier version.
    Stop giving false information, stv100-1 is sold by at&t and shopblackberry. So yes it does have wireless charging.
    11-06-15 02:32 PM
    [WARN]Do not post complaints about Moderators.
    Our Moderators volunteer their time to read through hundreds of threads and posts each day to keep the Forums as orderly as possible -- killing spam and performing administrative duties. When necessary, they must also issue warnings (or infractions) where members fail to respect others or the Community Rules & Guidelines . All Moderator decisions are final. If you have a complaint or issue with a Moderator, please bring it up privately via private message, or send an email or PM to either the Moderator Team Leader (pkcable) or our Community Manager (James Falconer).
    [/WARN]

CrackBerry members do not have access to all of the information about posters and their comment history as do moderators. Don't draw conclusions based on what you observe in one thread! As noted above -- if you have a question, PM the moderator or the team leader.
    11-06-15 02:45 PM
    Has anyone gotten any shipping notification yet from ShopBB? When i spoke with Customer Service on Tuesday or Wednesday they did say it was still scheduled to ship today. All I've gotten is the notification about free stuff.
    11-06-15 03:48 PM
    Nope, no notification or​ the "free stuff" email.
    11-06-15 03:57 PM
    Nope, no notification or​ the "free stuff" email.
    Just a repeat of earlier advice. I thought it was dumb too since I had gotten earlier emails, but check your junk mail. Mine was there for some reason.

No shipping notification yet either though, although last time I ordered from them, I got my notification Sunday night for a Monday delivery.
    11-06-15 04:07 PM
    Free stuff email was sitting in my junk mail folder so try that. As for shipping notification still nothing. But when i called them today she said since I am in the first batch it should be shipped out today but I may not get the email notification for 24-48 hours after that.
    11-06-15 04:07 PM
    Has anyone gotten any shipping notification yet from ShopBB? When i spoke with Customer Service on Tuesday or Wednesday they did say it was still scheduled to ship today. All I've gotten is the notification about free stuff.
    Nothing yet, but there's still plenty of time to get tracking numbers out tonight. My account only says that my order has been boxed.
    11-06-15 04:11 PM
    It was in my junk folder, ordered oct 30th.
    11-06-15 04:14 PM
    Spoke with CS about change to Boxed Shipment. I ordered on 10/26. I was told that this means it is going out today. I do also think that the advantage of not having bloatware and having the updates come faster is worth the 72 hours or so that I would be without this phone as I had one in my hand in an ATT store this am. Very nice phone and nothing to complain about other than the fact that Android is definitely not BB10 but that is more an observation than a complaint. Was told would see tracking info within the next 24 hours.
    nokia4life and DirkManuel like this.
    11-06-15 04:38 PM
    I don't have anything in my Junk folder from them, and the original purchase receipt and such didn't wind up there.... I went and looked.

I guess the rubber will meet the road when I get a tracking number -- they DID say it was going out expedited, and that it was "in shipping" when I talked with them this morning.
    11-06-15 04:43 PM
    Spoke with CS about change to Boxed Shipment. I ordered on 10/26. I was told that this means it is going out today. I do also think that the advantage of not having bloatware and having the updates come faster is worth the 72 hours or so that I would be without this phone as I had one in my hand in an ATT store this am. Very nice phone and nothing to complain about other than the fact that Android is definitely not BB10 but that is more an observation than a complaint. Was told would see tracking info within the next 24 hours.
    I just downloaded a CCTV app for my android phone, now I can watch and see when he comes on shipping day instead of relying on my sh**tastic hearing.
    11-06-15 04:45 PM
    I only ordered today from shop blackberry and my order status is also boxed shipment. But I have a notice in red underneath.
    Attached Thumbnails ShopBlackBerry shipping notifications-1446850607747.jpg  
    11-06-15 04:56 PM
    I wonder if they will be shipping anytime today or we will all have to wait until Monday before getting any notification..
    11-06-15 06:11 PM
    I had two orders, one for the Priv, another for a case. I just got the notification for the case, priv is still in box mode.
    11-06-15 08:14 PM
    At least you have something, nothing here.
    11-06-15 08:40 PM
    My suspicions are coming true. It won't ship until monday
    11-06-15 08:45 PM
1,619 1234 ...