Does anyone know how they ship it? Canada Post? Puralator?

I'm just worried about how it will get here. When I had the HTC M9 delivered, it went directly into my mailbox. Which to me felt unsafe. And if that's not it. Will they just knock on the door and give it to whomever answers for a signature?

I'm just concerned is all. I would rather it be sent to a Canada post for me to pick up, that way I know the young guys on the bottom floor didn't steal it or something bad.

General Concern
    10-30-15 05:36 PM
    If I recall from my Passport and Z30 it was Canada Post. But I'm not certain brother.

I did order my Passport the first day it was released and literally received it the next day. I was very impressed. I don't know if this means people who preorder will get their PRIVS on Monday. I hope they ship it a day early and you get yours Friday.

I'm not chancing it. Going to try and get mine in a store Friday. If I can't will order it from BlackBerry that day.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    BriniaSona likes this.
    10-30-15 05:42 PM
    If I recall from my Passport and Z30 it was Canada Post. But I'm not certain brother.

I did order my Passport the first day it was released and literally received it the next day. I was very impressed. I don't know if this means people who preorder will get their PRIVS on Monday. I hope they ship it a day early and you get yours Friday.

I'm not chancing it. Going to try and get mine in a store Friday. If I can't will order it from BlackBerry that day.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    I was hoping to do that, unfortunately I'm in the states and we haven't heard any rumors of AT&T releasing, so I doubt they have it next week.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:53 PM
    When I ordered my Classic last year from Shop BlackBerry it came FedEx and I received a tracking number when it left and they delivered it right on time .
    10-30-15 06:12 PM
    Received my passport with Fedex

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 06:25 PM
    Fedex. Got all my 3 Passport's that way.
    10-30-15 06:51 PM
    So, assuming it actually ships for me (there is an error with the billing address and I don't want to cancel and reorder) it means I'll only be able to actually get it on Monday (again assuming delivery is attempted Friday) because I'll be at work all day, and I'll have to ask them to hold it at a depot for me.
    10-30-15 06:58 PM
    Fedex. Got all my 3 Passport's that way.
    So. Do they knock on your door and give it to anyone who answers with a signature? Or can only the buyer receive it?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 07:00 PM
    I would imagine anyone at the address can sign (maybe your name)
    10-30-15 07:06 PM
    The people that live on the bottom floor better not take my sh*t again. Guess I'll just chill on the porch all day Monday.
    anon4226395 and MO3iusONE like this.
    10-30-15 07:12 PM
    You're gonna have a heart attack before you get your Prevy Relax.
    10-30-15 07:27 PM
    When I bought my Passport I came home to it sitting on my step..

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 07:46 PM
    I'm just concerned is all. I would rather it be sent to a Canada post for me to pick up, that way I know the young guys on the bottom floor didn't steal it or something bad.

General Concern[/QUOTE]

Just in case go kick his but prior to delivery day make sure he stays hospitalized until you got it in your hand.

Z30 10.3.2.2639
    10-30-15 07:59 PM
    Does anyone know how they ship it? Canada Post? Puralator?

I'm just worried about how it will get here. When I had the HTC M9 delivered, it went directly into my mailbox. Which to me felt unsafe. And if that's not it. Will they just knock on the door and give it to whomever answers for a signature?

General Concern
    All my ShopBB purchases have been FedEx, remarkable service too. Most have been overnight or better delivery from Cincinnati to Vancouver, BC.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 08:06 PM
    Got my BlackBerry also delivered from shopblackberry few months ago through FedEx

Posted via Passport Silver Edition
    10-30-15 11:02 PM
    I sent an email last night to shopblackberry and got a response on this: FedEx, UPS, and DHL are contracted to send by courier. I am not a fan of how UPS delivers in my area. My hours are too wonky to receive shipments during the work day, and I hate having to drive to a depot to pick it up.

I'd prefer Canada Post because of their more flexible hours. I'm contemplating on foregoing the shipping by courier mess and just going to a carrier and unlocking.
    10-31-15 11:49 AM