I just bought the Shop blackberry Priv to replace my Verizon one to use over seas.(Screw you VERIZON) And I know they have 30 days return period but do they also replace the phone if there clicking screens and creaking back/sides?

My first time buying a phone directly from them so I'm not 100% sure how they handle things like that. And is getting the Blackberry protection plan worth the money?

Thank you

*I bought the Verizon Priv because I use Verizon as my carrier in the State side but I am currently living and will be living in South Korea for the next few years and I found out Factory unlocked Priv works here. And because I will be visiting back home (California) this week I bought the factory unlocked one last night to bring back with me!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-28-16 07:20 PM
    They will not replace but will open a ticket for an engineer to diagnose. Better to return and buy new. This is exactly what I was going to do since they could not promise a new phone if I sent in for clicking issue.
    08-28-16 07:24 PM
    dang okay, hopefully luck will be on my side and I get one without any issues.
    08-28-16 07:39 PM