Comparing the UK order page to the US one, the specifications indicate that wireless charging is not there on the UK PRIV Or is it just the capability of the Power Adapter supplied in the US box?
    Doesn't seem like we'll be getting wireless charging over in the UK. Bit of a bummer but at least quick charge is there.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 11:23 AM
    Pretty much. The general public neither cares nor would care. I don't care that much, not enough to pay the price. I know that BlackBerry applied (Grsecurity) patches to the kernel, but ultimately, so what?
    Well then the phone must be for a certain subset of users and I hope blackberry markets it as such, in a hell of a way.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 11:29 AM
    Well then the phone must be for a certain subset of users and I hope blackberry markets it as such, in a hell of a way.

Posted via CB10
    But they're not doing it! That's the whole point! Where is the marketing? Where is the launch? Where is the hype? Who are these users? Nothing that they are doing makes any sense. Did you read this article?

The BlackBerry Priv's price tag is absurd, here's why - Fortune

That's how the average person looking at this phone will feel too.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-23-15 12:26 PM
    I'm really curious what the german price will be... I hope its 649€ - nat�rlich als unverbindliche Preisempfehlung ^^

EDIT: Just got the US email that preorder is live. Now lets wait for the german one.
    No love for Germany
    PRIV by BlackBerry Smartphone 5,4 Zoll schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik
    BLACKBERRY PRIV Smartphones - Media Markt
    BLACKBERRY PRIV Smartphones g�nstig bei SATURN bestellen

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, EUR 799,00. (US 880,00; CAD 1160,00).
    Not sure what to do now, I can sell my 128 GB iPhone 6 for EUR 750,00 and have to pay EUR 50,00 EXTRA ON TOP OF IT!!!!!

Pretty sure that if the price in Germany is EUR 799,00 that many European countries will have the same price, at least the Benelux will have the same prices.

Hmmmm......what to do. Buy now or wait until Christmas to see if the price might change due to whatever reason. We don't have big sales like in the US of A.
    10-24-15 06:20 PM
    PRIV by BlackBerry Smartphone 5,4 Zoll schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik
    BLACKBERRY PRIV Smartphones - Media Markt
    BLACKBERRY PRIV Smartphones g�nstig bei SATURN bestellen

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, EUR 799,00. (US 880,00; CAD 1160,00).
    Not sure what to do now, I can sell my 128 GB iPhone 6 for EUR 750,00 and have to pay EUR 50,00 EXTRA ON TOP OF IT!!!!!

Pretty sure that if the price in Germany is EUR 799,00 that many European countries will have the same price, at least the Benelux will have the same prices.

Hmmmm......what to do. Buy now or wait until Christmas to see if the price might change due to whatever reason. We don't have big sales like in the US of A.
    I just hope they will drop the price like in UK and Canada. Perfect pricing should be around 649�.
    10-25-15 03:38 AM
    I just hope they will drop the price like in UK and Canada. Perfect pricing should be around 649�.
    Yeah, I hope so, but I don't think it'll happen. One and a half years later and the classic for instance is still EUR 429,00 in BB's shop.

I think I'm gonna wait until I can order directly at BB's own e-shop to see if they lower the price that the vendors now sell it for, but the price will probably also be 799,00 seeing that BB refers to these 3 shops on their purchase page for Germany. For Holland the (pre-)order page it isn't even available yet!

What are you gonna do? Wait forever until your dream price of 649,00 will be there? It's gonna be a loooooooong wait. I'll tell ya that.
    10-25-15 05:28 AM

What are you gonna do? Wait forever until your dream price of 649,00 will be there? It's gonna be a loooooooong wait. I'll tell ya that.
    eBay Kleinanzeigen is all i need say. its only gonna take about 1 month after release
    10-25-15 06:28 AM
57 123