What do you mean by worse?

Posted via CB10
    If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya. lol just kidding. You'll see, if I say too much and if this carrier is the only one with info in our internal database then I could give myself away if they look at everyone that looked at the online internal page. I'm sure every page is tracked...
    09-10-15 11:34 PM
    If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya. lol just kidding. You'll see, if I say too much and if this carrier is the only one with info in our internal database then I could give myself away if they look at everyone that looked at the online internal page. I'm sure every page is tracked...
    You have hinted it will be costly but it will come out shortly. Perhaps it's the specs not as good as expected?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 11:39 PM
    I think you're being too specific. You don't want to be winded.

Will I have something else to be thankful for during Thanksgiving?
    Is it worth it's weight?
    09-10-15 11:39 PM
    You have hinted it will be costly but it will come out shortly. Perhaps it's the specs not as good as expected?

Posted via CB10
    $$$ + good specs, especially that screen and what it actually does, it does exceptionally well!

I think you're being too specific. You don't want to be winded.

Will I have something else to be thankful for during Thanksgiving?
    Is it worth it's weight?
    Definitely do not work for WIND.. lol, are they even hiring within Canada? and it's definitely worth it.
    09-10-15 11:44 PM
    Nobody likes the feeling of being winded.
    09-10-15 11:47 PM
    Do I still need install SNAP or other workarounds on it? Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 11:53 PM
    Do I still need install SNAP or other workarounds on it? Lol

Posted via CB10
    eff no. ill say this, rumours are roughly 85% true. based on this internal info some things are a little different or looks different based on the photos ive seen.. whoever says this isn't real, is an *****. and whoever wishes this to be bb10 - dream on, this thing is essentially a z30 with android as an OS with a nice twist to some BB10 apps. I'm pleased and I have money waiting for it..

However, seems like were only getting one colour in Canada(might the wrong), who knows. unless BlackBerry pulls a Note 5 move and only launches one colour and will probably release others down the road(BOO if that's the case, I find this super annoying).
    Uzi, gvs1341, 00stryder and 1 others like this.
    09-11-15 12:13 AM
    eff no. ill say this, rumours are roughly 85% true. based on this internal info some things are a little different or looks different based on the photos ive seen.. whoever says this isn't real, is an *****. and whoever wishes this to be bb10 - dream on, this thing is essentially a z30 with android as an OS with a nice twist to some BB10 apps. I'm pleased and I have money waiting for it..

However, seems like were only getting one colour in Canada(might the wrong), who knows. unless BlackBerry pulls a Note 5 move and only launches one colour and will probably release others down the road(BOO if that's the case, I find this super annoying).
    Nice hopefully will sell well, it has all apps lol
    09-11-15 12:19 AM
    And NO option to put BB10 on it....... so everyone get used to it.......
    09-11-15 12:21 AM
    the way i see it is there will be a bb venice android and bb venice bb10 these devices are already on websites with pictures and specs
    09-11-15 12:29 AM
    the way i see it is there will be a bb venice android and bb venice bb10 these devices are already on websites with pictures and specs
    Links? Listed for sale or just more rumours?

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    09-11-15 12:38 AM
    Z30 was never advertised and was not a flagship
    at the time it was released it was blackberrys highest spec phone so yes it was there flagship phone
    Gajja likes this.
    09-11-15 12:39 AM
    I also find it hard to believe that there will not be a BB10 version. Maybe not at release, but there will be one

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    09-11-15 12:41 AM
    Re: BB10.

This carrier(and I wont say names, BUT it's a carrier that supported BlackBerry for a very long time), has NO BB10 versions in the system.

So if there is a BB10 version, carriers(or atleast this carrier) is not opting in to carry it. Surprised? I'm not.

BB10 is good for the people that want it, but wait til you see this in action. I've only seen stock photos on our internal site so no videos but it looks good... trust me... you'll all forget BB10. In a year people will be like

Jason: "Yo remember BlackBerry 10?"
    Sandra: "BlackBerry what?!"

lol...
    09-11-15 01:00 AM
    Just because Venice is Android doesn't mean they won't continue to release bb10, especially for government use.

I personally am looking forward to an android BlackBerry. I have said for years I wish someone would put out a good keyboard phone.

If windows ever gets a keyboard, a stylus and an real integrated message system (hub like) I might go there.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 01:08 AM
    Just because Venice is Android doesn't mean they won't continue to release bb10, especially for government use.

I personally am looking forward to an android BlackBerry. I have said for years I wish someone would put out a good keyboard phone.

If windows ever gets a keyboard, a stylus and an real integrated message system (hub like) I might go there.

Posted via CB10
    BB10 will still continue to exist for governments and such, but this thing based on stock photos looks really really good... even when closed, you can't even tell theres a keyboard on it, period.
    Gajja and powereds like this.
    09-11-15 01:11 AM
    He is a wireless carrier

Posted via CB10
    madx80h likes this.
    09-11-15 01:20 AM
    As someone mentioned earlier: The BlackBerry Slider will be the flagship "Nexus" device for Android at Work. It's the best what Google and BlackBerry could have done to 1. Establish Android as a business OS and 2. Make BlackBerry successful in their core business again. Don't get it why so many here think that it won't happen.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 02:32 AM
    BB10 will still continue to exist for governments and such, but this thing based on stock photos looks really really good... even when closed, you can't even tell theres a keyboard on it, period.
    So your system shows BB10 devices will continue to be offered past the date of the Sliders release?
    09-11-15 07:04 AM
    I think they have to announce before the earnings call, or they'll take a beating on both Venice and Android questions.

Posted via CB10
    What questions?

They only do a Q&A with investors in June....

Chen does usually do the "rounds" with the news outlets, but he might not opt to go that route this time around.
    09-11-15 07:19 AM
    Smaller battery than passport and bigger than Z30?
    Available by thanksgiving?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 08:10 AM
    So your system shows BB10 devices will continue to be offered past the date of the Sliders release?
    Nope. IDK. We don't have a roadmap or anything.. we just have info/specs for a device on our internal system a few weeks/up to a month or two before launch, not for every device, some devices we launch lets say, we get info on a device oct 1st, the launch date might be a week later, other devices, like this phone(or I looked up the passport) and seemed like we know about it well before the general public does. But, I have no idea if BB10 devices will hit our carrier.. I would assume so, but if this is as big of a hit as I think, BlackBerry might leave drop BB10 from their roadmap for consumers(it's the consumers that want apps, and this will certainly deliver).
    09-11-15 08:51 AM

what bb apps? bbm and blend aside, what apps will come with it? any idea if they will be subscription based or will they come gratis?
    09-11-15 08:54 AM
    Nope. IDK. We don't have a roadmap or anything.. we just have info/specs for a device on our internal system a few weeks/up to a month or two before launch, not for every device, some devices we launch lets say, we get info on a device oct 1st, the launch date might be a week later, other devices, like this phone(or I looked up the passport) and seemed like we know about it well before the general public does. But, I have no idea if BB10 devices will hit our carrier.. I would assume so, but if this is as big of a hit as I think, BlackBerry might leave drop BB10 from their roadmap for consumers(it's the consumers that want apps, and this will certainly deliver).
    Thanks for the info....

There has been some speculation that in order to sell an Android device that BlackBerry would not be able to sell any other devices with a forked Android Runtime from that point forward. Just wondering if there is any sign of existing devices being EOL or sold differently.

We just have a big swing from dual booting BB10/Android, to a complete transition to Android with the end of BB10..... the reality is probably somewhere in-between.
    09-11-15 09:13 AM
    Market Stuff!! Achilles heel of Blackberry
    09-11-15 09:42 AM
120 1234 ...