Had to send a copy of my declarations page to an insurance guy by text on Priv. Anyone know how to do this? I actually got it to work but it took a half hour to do and the only way was to do it roundabout- I had to pick someone else from my contacts, then add a new phone #, then send- but there must be a more logical and simpler way?? Thanx
    05-27-16 04:46 PM
    I'm not quite understanding... To send pix via MMS (text) just type the phone number into the field supplied/search bar then type your text below in the msg field and finally tap that paperclip icon and browse your files, select one then send... Nothing more to it than that...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-27-16 05:42 PM
    Not to stir the pot...

But...

That's like 6 quick taps on BB10. 4 when using BlackBerry suggestions.

Had to send a copy of my declarations page to an insurance guy by text on Priv. Anyone know how to do this? I actually got it to work but it took a half hour to do and the only way was to do it roundabout- I had to pick someone else from my contacts, then add a new phone #, then send- but there must be a more logical and simpler way?? Thanx
    ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    Last edited by NCA510; 05-27-16 at 08:00 PM.
    05-27-16 05:45 PM
    Click on picture you want to send. There should be an arrow pop up that looks kind of likes boomerang (not sure how to describe it) click that and then choose text messaging and choose your contact. Hope that helps.
    05-27-16 06:08 PM
    Click on picture you want to send. There should be an arrow pop up that looks kind of likes boomerang (not sure how to describe it) click that and then choose text messaging and choose your contact. Hope that helps.
    The universal 'Share' button... Same as BB10
    Send MMS Text with Picture Attachment-img_20160527_192905.png

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 06:30 PM
    I got it, folks.
    Here is what I was doing- with Android, things don't appear to be as integrated as BB10 (since almost everything is an app!) I was minimizing the keypad expecting to find a "send" button (or the boomerang thing) behind it. But you need to hit "DONE" on the keypad after entering the phone #. On some apps, there is a send button on the keypad, on some, there are buttons hidden by the keypad, and apparently on others, there is a keypad button that says "done!" A bit disjointed, but I love my Priv, and welcome to Android!
    CivilDissident and FF22 like this.
    05-27-16 07:21 PM