Hey everyone.
    Out of curiosity I checked the Selfridges website just now and they have the Priv listed on their site.
    It currently says out of stock but underneath in the item description it says that the official release date is the 6th November 2015.

I bought my Passport last year from Selfridges on launch day but I was under the impression they had exclusivity on that device for a few days.

For those looking to pick one up after CarPhoneWarehouse's uncertainty of shipping dates, might be an idea to explore this further?
    11-04-15 07:57 AM
    Perhaps worth a phone call to one of their stores or corp HQ?
    11-04-15 08:18 AM
    Gave the Trafford Centre Selfridges a call. Almost as useless as the CPW people who told us for definite it'd be here on the 6th! Haha.

One guy said it'd be available on the 6th to buy online another said it'll be in store but the tech department were not answering so she couldn't confirm for definite.

Another case of waiting to see but if it does become available then CPW clearly doesn't have exclusively unless they mean that from a contract / phone provider perspective.
    11-04-15 01:19 PM
    I was able to order it today on their website and now it says coming soon again. Strange.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-04-15 01:52 PM
    CW delivery now delayed for a week to 13th. Just been told.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 01:58 PM
    I thought CPW had exclusivity till the end of the year...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-04-15 08:10 PM
    Anyone going to try and get one from Selfridges tomorrow?
    I would make another enquiry but don't think I can face it! Might just call in the morning and see what they say.
    11-05-15 04:08 AM
    Anyone going to try and get one from Selfridges tomorrow?
    I would make another enquiry but don't think I can face it! Might just call in the morning and see what they say.
    I also picked up my passport on launch day last year! But this time round I just ordered the Priv on shopbb!

"I roll with 2 passports, 1 for travelling and 1 for communicating"
    11-05-15 04:11 AM
    I might try and give them a call when I get in from work later.
    See if they know anymore.
    11-05-15 04:25 AM
    Just spoke with Selfridges Trafford Centre. Went to technology department. They advised that it'll be the London store which will have a pop up shop selling the Priv and it will probably be London only.

I said there was a pop up for the Passport last year but he said it didn't sell anywhere near enough to warrant them doing it again in the smaller Trafford Centre store.

Yet more disappointment!
    11-05-15 08:05 AM
    I went to Selfridges London at around 11:30AM today and managed to purchase 4 of the Black Leather Flip cases for the Priv...

The Priv devices are due to land in their warehouse at 18:00 today and they confirmed that sales would be starting from 19:00 onwards.
    11-06-15 10:23 AM
    How much are they selling the black leather flip cases for at Selfridges?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:45 AM