Seidio.com now has some Priv items available, including the surface case. Here is a link.
    SEIDIO | BlackBerry Priv Accessories / https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=9oBXVY07
    01-22-16 09:37 AM
    Loving the lack of colour options. Iphone and Sammy get the whole pantone scale and the priv gets 1-3 colours if lucky.

Can I not get a decent pink case that isn't pleather or leather?

Posted via CB10
    Jonneh, Sleepy_ER_Dr and nelsgood like this.
    01-22-16 09:57 AM
    The design same like Blackberry slide out hard shell case. Kick stand is only the plus point.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 10:17 AM
    It also has a part that attaches to the front of the screen and slides up with the screen.
    01-22-16 10:57 AM
    Doh! Someone beat me to it.
    Here I thought I'd maybe have some breaking news.

The Surface for Priv looks higher quality than I expected. I really didn't expect a sliding case, TBH. And it looks pretty nice in the blue too.

What's disappointing is that before I searched the site myself, I chose the Chat option. I asked they'd have any BlackBerry Priv cases and the rep told me "soon but no ETA". You'd think he'd know what's actually on the site, but what do I know...
    Omar: Hello and thank you for visiting Seidio Online! How can I help you?
    Me: Will you be having any cases for the BlackBerry Priv?
    Omar: yes we will but at this time there is no ETA on when
    Me: Ok good to know anyway
    Any idea what items? Surface, I assume
    Omar: Im not sure and but yes most likely.
    Me: OK so I guess you don't have an internal list of what items yet?
    Omar: No im sorry.
    Me: Thanks for your help. Have a good day.
    [...]
    01-22-16 11:02 AM
    Oh by the way, use this code for 15% OFF your order:

FEEDBACK15
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-22-16 11:03 AM
    A few images from the Seidio site:

01-22-16 11:06 AM
    That metal kickstand (given where they put it) is very likely to interfere with wireless charging.....
    01-22-16 11:17 AM
    Basically looks just like the OEM Blackberry Hard Shell Case, with the exception of the kickstand?
    01-22-16 12:48 PM
    Basically looks just like the OEM Blackberry Hard Shell Case, with the exception of the kickstand?
    Not at all.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-22-16 01:24 PM
    That metal kickstand (given where they put it) is very likely to interfere with wireless charging.....
    Good point.

01-22-16 01:25 PM
    It does also provide a front piece that attaches and slides up with the screen. Unlike the oem one

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 01:29 PM
    Thanks for the
    01-22-16 01:38 PM
    You are so right. Looks so much the same as the BlackBerry hardshell case with the exception of the kickstand. I have the OEM case. It is a two piece sliding case exactly like the pictures on the seidio site. Damn.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    01-22-16 01:42 PM
    Crap. I sure hope not. Just ordered blue.
    01-22-16 01:47 PM
    You are so right. Looks so much the same as the BlackBerry hardshell case with the exception of the kickstand. I have the OEM case. It is a two piece sliding case exactly like the pictures on the seidio site. Damn.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    Seidio is quality. Just ordered in black.

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    01-22-16 01:49 PM
    Maybe its a little thinner, I find that the OEM case makes the phone too bulky in my opinion?
    I like the idea of the case but think it takes away from the overall aesthetics of the phone itself.

Just my three cents....
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-22-16 02:37 PM
    I have the flip, hard shell (that is causing damage), now using it with the skin from ukarbon (which is not perfect)
    do I need this too ?!
    01-22-16 02:45 PM
    I ordered this case as well. I hope it fits with the tempered glass installed.
    01-23-16 07:33 AM
    I ordered 2. A blue one for my wife and a black one for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 07:34 AM
    Seidio is one of the best case-makers around. I'd hope for a few more colors like they usually do. Maybe they're still being made.
    I put the OEM hardshell two-piece on but 1) it makes the Priv a freaking brick, 2) it turns the grippy, awesome back into very slippery plastic.

I might order a Seidio one with Prime on Amazon and then return if, like this OEM one, I can't get with the feel. We'll see!
    WT44 likes this.
    01-23-16 07:43 AM
    I've used the surface case / holster on my last two phones. The combo is great, one handed get out and put back, very secure, and kept my Z10 in nearly new condition, and I'm hard on them.

Apparently a lot of ya'll carry your phones around in your pocket, I'd be buying a new one every two weeks if I tried that.

If the metal kickstand interferes with wireless charging, I'll figure out a way to take it off. Won't know for for a few days, cuz just this minute ordered one.
    01-23-16 02:59 PM
    I've used the surface case / holster on my last two phones. The combo is great, one handed get out and put back, very secure, and kept my Z10 in nearly new condition, and I'm hard on them.

Apparently a lot of ya'll carry your phones around in your pocket, I'd be buying a new one every two weeks if I tried that.

If the metal kickstand interferes with wireless charging, I'll figure out a way to take it off. Won't know for for a few days, cuz just this minute ordered one.
    That is the only thing holding me back from ordering. Yes the Surface combo is great. I have a Classic with this combo.

01-23-16 04:19 PM
    That is the only thing holding me back from ordering. Yes the Surface combo is great. I have a Classic with this combo.

For the Passport I used the OEM hard shell (because it was less bulky) with the seidio surface holster lined with a thin mousepad material glue to the inside and it worked perfectly.

I wonder how Seidio's shell compares with the OEM. If anyone can post comparison pics, they would be greatly appreciated!!

I've been waiting for this holster to pull the trigger on the Priv, so this is good news.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 04:31 PM
    Here's some pics with a ton of gamma applied.Seidio case for Priv available-fsc40746.jpgSeidio case for Priv available-fsc40742.jpgSeidio case for Priv available-fsc40743.jpgSeidio case for Priv available-fsc40744.jpgSeidio case for Priv available-fsc40745.jpg

It looks as if the buttons don't stick through holes, but rather open slots, with a long slot on the slider. So shouldn't be any issues with messing up buttons. It resembles the BB case only in that it has to serve the same function.

Guess we'll have to wait and see when someone gets one.

The holster that goes with the case does have a magnet, the holster for bare phone doesn't say, but I can't imagine them not putting one in.
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-23-16 04:53 PM
135 123 ...