Well we all know the updates don't bring anything visible and earth shattering (surely not android 7 in march) but still it's quite unusual for BlackBerry to not release it till 10th mann!!

Posted via CB10
    The March patch has been rolling out to the DTEKs for two days now (since the 8th).
    rkp10001 likes this.
    03-10-17 08:22 AM
    The March patch has been rolling out to the DTEKs for two days now (since the 8th).
    So maybe they only care about TCL-built devices from this point onwards... lol.
    03-10-17 08:59 AM
    Hope not, if it's not here by Monday, I'll be jumping the fence to your side.
    03-10-17 10:45 AM
    Hope not, if it's not here by Monday, I'll be jumping the fence to your side.
    Well if you actually use the words "hope not" , your faith in BlackBerry is already shaken, so you've already jumped the fence.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-10-17 11:14 AM
    My faith in BB has been a little wobbly for a few years now. I've hopped the fence several times. Currently on BB's side, they have gone over a year providing timely security updates.
    03-10-17 11:20 AM
    My faith in BB has been a little wobbly for a few years now. I've hopped the fence several times. Currently on BB's side, they have gone over a year providing timely security updates.
    And only to start slipping again right before their big relaunch moment.

Frustrating like watching them running a hurdling race crossing all the hurdles beautifully, only to trip on their own shoelace right at the finish.
    03-10-17 12:07 PM
    Be very careful sometimes those pickets can be pointy and sharp.

I once did a kick turn on cross-country skis over a fence - it was not a pretty sight!
    03-10-17 12:51 PM
    They'll surprise us all with the Nougat update on Monday, I'm sure
    Paraliotis3 likes this.
    03-10-17 01:08 PM
    the other day i was talking to them in the live suport in twitter and they had no idea when this will occur i mean the Priv marsmallow .......
    03-10-17 01:26 PM
    I was checking BlackBerry Hub in the play store. They have got 500k downloads. Lets assume that there will be some non BlackBerry android phones too that would have downloaded hub - how much? is anybody guess.

There are 2 points i would like to mention here -

a) the Priv, DTEK 50 and DTEK 60 have all put together have sold less than half a million phones worldwide for sure!! That's terrible mann!!

b) second and the larger point is that despite hub being such a fantastic productive tool, still there has been very few takers. So barring a few of us in cb, world has moved on and doesnt view BlackBerry as something to get associated with anymore even in its software avatar. Their faith on BlackBerry has surely gone! else we would seen much higher than half a million downloads

...Food for thought!!
    03-10-17 01:53 PM
    Just received it (Beta Tester). I believe BlackBerry won't push the update to you unless all your Hub+ apps have been updated. I got the os update immediately after all my Hub+ apps completed their updates. Update is 142.1 MB.

ShopBB version (Beta).
    Attached Thumbnails Security patch March-95918.jpg  
    03-10-17 02:29 PM
    Is this on or off the beta program?

And check back with whichever build version it is once it's installed.
    03-10-17 02:31 PM
    Is this on or off the beta program?

And check back with whichever build version it is once it's installed.
    Yeah I'm a Beta OS tester (but not for the Hub+ Beta tester group). But lately, I'm not sure the beta testers are receiving it any earlier than the non-beta types. This was certainly the case for the February update (got it later than the non-beta types). Could be wrong for this round though.
    03-10-17 02:32 PM
    Arrived just now on my wife's shopBB Priv too. Not beta.
    03-10-17 02:35 PM
    Arrived just now on my wife's shopBB Priv too. Not beta.
    Did you have to update all your Hub+ apps first?
    03-10-17 02:37 PM
    Just received it here as well. Finally...
    03-10-17 02:41 PM
    Did you have to update all your Hub+ apps first?
    Nope.
    03-10-17 02:43 PM
    Finally got my notification.
    03-10-17 02:56 PM
    Just got it after updating the last round of BlackBerry apps. Downloading now. Thought something might be up since all the updates.
    03-10-17 03:23 PM
    Got it a couple hours ago in Toronto on dtek60 , no sign of it on two Priv from Rogers as of yet
    03-10-17 03:28 PM
    Not bad.

That's all models within 5 days.

Meanwhile many Pixels and Nexus phones are still waiting.
    03-10-17 03:36 PM
    Not bad.

That's all models within 5 days.

Meanwhile many Pixels and Nexus phones are still waiting.
    3 models versus 5+.

Not to mention the 3 combined volume is like one model of Nexus/Pixel.
    03-10-17 03:47 PM
    3 models versus 5+.

Not to mention the 3 combined volume is like one model of Nexus/Pixel.
    Don't be a poopy pants. Lol.
    03-10-17 03:49 PM
    Did you jot down the exact time you downloaded and installed it? Enquiring minds want to know. It doesn't matter whether you mind or not.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-10-17 04:07 PM
    Did you jot down the exact time you downloaded and installed it? Enquiring minds want to know. It doesn't matter whether you mind or not.
    Hey if you want to continue to pat them on the back and continue to be that same pathetic company they were, be my guest.
    03-10-17 04:18 PM
267 12345 ...