Got mine today. Globe Telecom Philippines Tuesday, March 21, 2017
    Attached Thumbnails Security patch March-28403.jpg  
    03-20-17 10:32 PM
    I had trouble with ad guard preventing my OTA updates. To retrigger update go to Google services, manage space, clear data, and update will pop right up. At least that's what worked for me.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    03-20-17 10:43 PM
    Finally the update has started to penetrate to more STV 3 across the APAC countries. However, still if anyone here from BBRY could explain what's happened it would've been much better, hopefully the April update or even the Nougat release will be back to normal.
    03-21-17 02:05 AM
    I got the update last night, seems it's a s s toke a vacation before reaching my 103.
    03-21-17 03:38 AM
    Got mine today. Globe Telecom Philippines Tuesday, March 21, 2017
    Me to....
    03-21-17 06:28 AM
    Shall we start taking about the upcoming April patch? 😂😂😂
    03-21-17 06:41 AM
    Shall we start taking about the upcoming April patch? 😂😂😂
    Well theoretically early release users can start complaining coming Monday... but we all know how that will end up:

- BB10 people saying how their phone doesn't need updates and ask where is 10.3.5
    - BlackBerry brand diehards making ridiculous excuses defending the poor communication
    - Mods lock the thread, because it sounds negative on BlackBerry Mobile
    john_v likes this.
    03-21-17 12:47 PM
    Well theoretically early release users can start complaining coming Monday... but we all know how that will end up:

- BB10 people saying how their phone doesn't need updates and ask where is 10.3.5
    - BlackBerry brand diehards making ridiculous excuses defending the poor communication
    Love this
    03-21-17 12:59 PM

- and the disgruntled immediately jumping on the situation with unreasonable expectations to make BlackBerry look bad.

The security bulletin was released on March 6th. My ShopBlackberry DTEK50, DTEK60, and Priv, all received their updates by the 10th.

I can't speak for other distribution channels, as they all have their own issues.
    john_v likes this.
    03-21-17 01:21 PM
    - and the disgruntled immediately jumping on the situation with unreasonable expectations to make BlackBerry look bad.

The security bulletin was released on March 6th. My ShopBlackberry DTEK50, DTEK60, and Priv, all received their updates by the 10th.

I can't speak for other distribution channels, as they all have their own issues.
    Your post sums up point 2.

Care to explain how we started off the program with consistently getting a week earlier than the date, to now at least 5 days late?

Oh wait no, that's a "totally unreasonable expectation".
    03-21-17 01:31 PM
    Your post sums up point 2.

Care to explain how we started off the program with consistently getting a week earlier than the date, to now at least 5 days late?

Oh wait no, that's a "totally unreasonable expectation".
    Never, ever received them before the Android bulletin. Of course a select few on the beta program were permitted to soak test prior to general release.

DTEK50 tended you get them late early on, but this seems to have been resolved the last couple of months.
    03-21-17 01:33 PM
    Never, ever received them before the Android bulletin. Of course a select few on the beta program were permitted to soak test prior to general release.
    I was talking about the Beta program. We went from 1 week early to getting it AFTER general availability.

Because screw reading. Someone is attacking BlackBerry, must defend!!!

Well theoretically early release users
    03-21-17 01:35 PM
    I was talking about the Beta program. We went from 1 week early to getting it AFTER general availability.
    The beta program has not been in operation since the January update.
    03-21-17 01:36 PM
    The beta program has not been in operation since the January update.
    Not operating, but devices still tied to a non-existent program, causing delays. When people were asking why we didn't get updates, vague to no answer.

So point stands, BlackBerry is terrible at communicating.

Keep defending their bad practices, that's the attitude they need.
    03-21-17 01:42 PM
    Not operating, but devices still tied to a non-existent program, causing delays. When people were asking why we didn't get updates, vague to no answer.

So point stands, BlackBerry is terrible at communicating.

Keep defending their bad practices, that's the attitude they need.
    All of my devices are "attached" to the beta program. Still got them all by the 10th.
    03-21-17 01:43 PM
    AT&T finally got around to releasing the 5 March Security Patch Build AAJ925 today for their carrier locked Privs.

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Security patch March-15836.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    03-21-17 02:32 PM
    Since I received the 3/17 update, my Uconnect 5.0 radio (dodge) has had some strange pausing+noise issues. Every 1 to 1.5min, it will pause, the music will play again, but be garbled. Then another pause, and the music then plays as normal. If the phone is being used, the same scenario occurs again, but for longer, and much more annoying. Tried changing BT priority settings, disabling apps, running with only Poweramp, no change.

So, I reverted to 2/17 software via autoloader, and after testing all weekend, the issues are gone. I do a lot of driving in my truck, and have a 40gb playlist, so this is a huge thing for me.

I`m going to try updating to the 3/17 update again to see if the problem comes back, or it was possibly just due to my current OS load, but I have reloaded all the same apps, settings/ etc on the 2/17 software, and the problem hasn't returned. I wont be updating till the weekend tho, as I need my music to be reliable this week..

Anyone else with BT issues on this new update?

-j
    Perhaps you better use a separate thread in android os subforum to get some more attention.

Google had some problems with Bluetooth on 7.x lately :
    https://www.androidheadlines.com/201...es-update.html

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/google...ve-been-fixed/

In march 2017 sec updates there were also audioserver updates which could affect bt on 6.x as well.

There are some open cases on bt lately :
    https://code.google.com/p/android/is...orter%20Opened
    03-24-17 09:41 PM
267 ... 91011