What about now, have you received yours? Some STV 3 have started receiving the March security update as of today, finally..
    No ......
    03-18-17 09:58 PM
    I got the March patch on Friday. It may have included some type of performance enhancement as well as my Dtek50 is running smoother and the battery life is improved.
    03-19-17 04:29 AM
    Got mine yesterday morning. It did get the warmest it ever has,( it's gotten warm, but never this warm after an update)
    So far so good. No issues yet.
    ( Verizon version)
    03-19-17 06:02 AM
    142.1 mb update on my newly purchased Priv. Will update once i've used it for a while.
    03-19-17 11:44 AM
    Got mine yesterday morning. It did get the warmest it ever has,( it's gotten warm, but never this warm after an update)
    So far so good. No issues yet.
    ( Verizon version)
    Agreed. I've never gotten a your phone is too hot and is cooling itself message in a year until this update
    03-19-17 12:11 PM
    Agreed. I've never gotten a your phone is too hot and is cooling itself message in a year until this update
    No excess heating on my Verizon Priv this update.
    03-19-17 05:20 PM
    unlocked STV -3 / from HK - operating in NZ .. no march update yet as of 20-Mar
    I read about Aussie PRIV -3 owners they got theirs yet?
    usually , Iget it 4 -5 days after release, the Feb update was first time on day of release..
    03-19-17 07:28 PM
    usually , Iget it 4 -5 days after release, the Feb update was first time on day of release..
    Factory unlocked asia pac, priv, 3 model, Sydney, no update yet ......

Whilst i'm not overly concerned, it does surprise me that the security patch isn't released to all versions simultaneously cos the same 'threats' surely apply to all devices irrespective of geographic region.

That is, I use the internet to reach/search etc across all geographic locations.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-19-17 07:34 PM
    Since I received the 3/17 update, my Uconnect 5.0 radio (dodge) has had some strange pausing+noise issues. Every 1 to 1.5min, it will pause, the music will play again, but be garbled. Then another pause, and the music then plays as normal. If the phone is being used, the same scenario occurs again, but for longer, and much more annoying. Tried changing BT priority settings, disabling apps, running with only Poweramp, no change.

So, I reverted to 2/17 software via autoloader, and after testing all weekend, the issues are gone. I do a lot of driving in my truck, and have a 40gb playlist, so this is a huge thing for me.

I`m going to try updating to the 3/17 update again to see if the problem comes back, or it was possibly just due to my current OS load, but I have reloaded all the same apps, settings/ etc on the 2/17 software, and the problem hasn't returned. I wont be updating till the weekend tho, as I need my music to be reliable this week..

Anyone else with BT issues on this new update?

-j
    03-19-17 08:52 PM
    Factory unlocked asia pac, priv, 3 model, Sydney, no update yet ......

Whilst i'm not overly concerned, it does surprise me that the security patch isn't released to all versions simultaneously cos the same 'threats' surely apply to all devices irrespective of geographic region.

That is, I use the internet to reach/search etc across all geographic locations.
    exactly, that's my issue as well. it's 20 March now and i still haven't received the March update on my STV 3. the longest wait ever, not too sure what's happening really.

i don't know if there's anyone at BBRY here who can explain to us STV-3 owners why our phones haven't received the March update up to now. we demand a clarification statement as this is way longer than it's supposed to be.

let's positively hope when the April patch or when Nougat comes, STV 3 will be the first to receive
    03-19-17 10:23 PM
    hahaha...vzw is sending it out before tmo....this is getting pretty sad...i wonder why tmo is holding this up. pretty sad.....
    03-20-17 08:53 AM
    March update showed up in stv 3 india
    03-20-17 09:20 AM
    hahaha...vzw is sending it out before tmo....this is getting pretty sad...i wonder why tmo is holding this up. pretty sad.....
    Also before AT&T... 😖 AT&T is typically a week plus following the release from BlackBerry so their technical juggernauts can check the update on their network. This is taking a bit longer to be released than usual... oh well, hopefully it will show up this week.

Bob
    03-20-17 09:54 AM
    March update showed up in stv 3 india
    Yeah, finally, got it on my phone too! Just before going to bed, spot on!
    03-20-17 10:32 AM
    Update arrived today 21 Mar
    03-20-17 03:11 PM
    Update arrived today 21 Mar
    Me too
    03-20-17 03:30 PM
    Also before AT&T... ������ AT&T is typically a week plus following the release from BlackBerry so their technical juggernauts can check the update on their network. This is taking a bit longer to be released than usual... oh well, hopefully it will show up this week.

Bob
    Just liked the terminology!!!

They may share theirs with Verizon!
    03-20-17 07:31 PM
    Also before AT&T... 😖 AT&T is typically a week plus following the release from BlackBerry so their technical juggernauts can check the update on their network. This is taking a bit longer to be released than usual... oh well, hopefully it will show up this week.

Bob
    Just liked the terminology!!!

They may share theirs with Verizon!
    03-20-17 07:32 PM
    So I saw the update notification earlier but then it disappeared and now the phone says it has the latest update although it didn't download it... is there a reason why? Anyone else have that happen!?
    03-20-17 07:38 PM
    So I saw the update notification earlier but then it disappeared and now the phone says it has the latest update although it didn't download it... is there a reason why? Anyone else have that happen!?
    I experienced the same issue this morning. Downloaded the package and started to restart the phone. A few seconds later it says System up to date. What the xxx?
    03-20-17 07:41 PM
    I experienced the same issue this morning. Downloaded the package and started to restart the phone. A few seconds later it says System up to date. What the xxx?
    It should still be there once you log in to wifi.
    03-20-17 08:21 PM
    It should still be there once you log in to wifi.
    No, same. Update is gone.
    03-20-17 08:28 PM
    SOMETIMES, if you manually change the time/date to a few days ahead, and then check for updates, it will be there again.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    03-20-17 08:35 PM
    Yes I got it yesterday....]Attachment 419940Security patch March-55926.jpg
    Last edited by drajit10; 03-20-17 at 10:38 PM.
    03-20-17 08:53 PM
    No, same. Update is gone.
    It says at the very beginning that it will be available for 30 days. Maybe try logging into you Gmail acct that you used to set up the phone & go to the settings in there.
    03-20-17 10:27 PM
267 ... 891011